songs for trial riding

ALI_GH

dope - die mf die

nah just kidding,i am just listening to normal stuff i always listen to when riding from a to b,listening to music while riding trials is absolutely killing my concentration.

i need the klicks and clonks my bike makes,thats the sound i am listening to :)

• Like 1

dope - die mf die

nah just kidding,i am just listening to normal stuff i always listen to when riding from a to b,listening to music while riding trials is absolutely killing my concentration.

i need the klicks and clonks my bike makes,thats the sound i am listening to :)

not allways , sometimes . its needed when you are tired of training (mentally) it works like a drug

Edited by ALI_GH

Depends on my mood. From something relaxing and slow (IDM, ambient, acid jazz) to hardcore of all kinds. But sometimes I don't want listen to music while riding.

About concentration I almost not loose it with music, you just need to get used to riding with music. By the way earphone in one ear (or some good expensive earphones) may help alot, feels great, you hear music + hear everything around and don't loose a bit of concentration.

not allways , sometimes . its needed when you are tired of training (mentally) it works like a drug

my friend, this should hopefully work better ;)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsQ1E208g6g......

probably wont but still, and stick some Madeon or Pink Floyd on :)

I know it meant to be irony, but Imagine Dragons Radioactive somehow works :D

it depends, usually somekind of electro, but metal comes handy as well

Madeon - finale netsky remix

give that a try :P

Edited by JJ Leigh

Why do people ask these questions? Would you like your bike have parts chosen by everyone else? A video is meant to represent you and is how you present yourself as a trials rider, if you want others to choose your song, I say use one of these:

As sad as it sounds I make a playlist of songs I love from trials & mountain biking videos and I listen to them when I ride. Works for me at least

me too but they are few ... but i want to know how they found these kind of songs :D