Some strange shit happening (irrational fear)

brakelеss_ftw

Few last rides was awful and this does not stop happening. Every ride I fear to do stuff I did easily and stable 2 months ago. My coordination and balance are totally f**ked! I don't know WТF is this. It was happening before but not for a whole month!

Someone experienced something similar? I don't know what to do. Maybe it's kinda over-training or something?

Or maybe being a Russian criminal moron is clouding your ability to do anything normal?

(Apologies if you aren't him. If you are, meh)

Edited by bing
  • Like 2

He steals money out of his mums purse. The fear is of his dad finding out. Stop stealing from your poor old hard working mother and you will stop being scared.

Nice try.

Just shut the f**k up

Nobody likes you

:'( WHY? WHYYYYYYY? You're lying!

Edited by brakelеss_ftw

someone likes you?

Huh, I dunno why most(?) of you (TFers) don't like(?) me, but there are alot of people that likes me. I think you should stop being so serious. But, whatever.. Do what you want, I don't really care. The one thing I know that I'll not leave TF.

Which one?

I mean we do not even know if you really exist

This^^^. I've met hippy, he is sound with a very strange accent. You however, are just an internet myth at the moment, and not a very convincing one as no man could be this much of a bellend in real life

• Like 1