First street trial contest # France

freestyl''air

Me and quite a few others found them boring in case you didn't see.

yes I know that

and it's fair enough

I have no problem with your opinion even though mine is different

the thing is you have to respect Mark's skills as a video mastermind

even if you don't like his last work, Mark has always been one of the best at making videos in the trials world.

saying that he wouldn't do better than the guy who made this vid is rather insulting

so yeah 'the f**k? for the silly comment even if you didn't like his last two vids

and big love to Mark not only because I love his vids, but because of how much work and dedication he puts in there.

• Like 1

Haha.

That's a fair comment though. I knew before I put the UK to FR videos out that there'd be a split between people who would and wouldn't like them. I was aware that as most people on TF don't really like watching natural that they wouldn't be particularly into 30mins of it in the rain, at only a few locations. On the other hand, people on OTN seem to like it more, so I thought they'd have more interest in it. It ended up being that that's how things worked out judging from comments people left.

If you've found "street trial" videos I've done to be boring then fair enough, but referring back to a video of a totally different subject filmed in a totally different environment doesn't really seem to be that relevant.

I know I'm going ot here but that video wasn't bad as such, just not a lot of peoples cup of tea. Pretty much every other video you've made has been well received. I know a few negative comments won't deter you from making videos so this comment is pretty pointless but I thought I'd say it anyway.

Looked like they plonked some BMX dudes on a trials bike. Some big moved but very sketchy, personally think the British 'street trials' scene is so far ahead in terms of style, skill and creativity!

Haha yh I didnt mean to mass offend anybody who drives a pogo stick bike. Just that a bit of creative, flow, even style/bmx riding make trials riding far more appealing to many, myself included.

+ I watched flipps video after watching this 1. That lad has some super smooth creative lines. That's how a pogo bike should be ridden :)

I kinda feel you both are on the same wave length as myself and I agree, I think that the British street trials scene is the best purely because all of the top riders (To name a few Danny Mac, Ali C, Ben Travis, Duncan Shaw, Aaron Bronze and more) are at a really good level of trials and all of their lines are trials based. They only do tricks as part of a line where as I find that some of these new school street videos which I agree are the new gen Danny Mac followers seem to learn his fancy tricks and are weak at trials. I think that's the main reason Leo stands out because he is amazing at trials and just showing how diverse he can be!

• Like 5

I kinda feel you both are on the same wave length as myself and I agree, I think that the British street trials scene is the best purely because all of the top riders (To name a few Danny Mac, Ali C, Ben Travis, Duncan Shaw, Aaron Bronze and more) are at a really good level of trials and all of their lines are trials based. They only do tricks as part of a line where as I find that some of these new school street videos which I agree are the new gen Danny Mac followers seem to learn his fancy tricks and are weak at trials.

A-f**king-men
  • Like 1

I kinda feel you both are on the same wave length as myself and I agree, I think that the British street trials scene is the best purely because all of the top riders (To name a few Danny Mac, Ali C, Ben Travis, Duncan Shaw, Aaron Bronze and more) are at a really good level of trials and all of their lines are trials based. They only do tricks as part of a line where as I find that some of these new school street videos which I agree are the new gen Danny Mac followers seem to learn his fancy tricks and are weak at trials. I think that's the main reason Leo stands out because he is amazing at trials and just showing how diverse he can be!

Thats kinda what I was getting at but failed.

yes I know that

and it's fair enough

I have no problem with your opinion even though mine is different

the thing is you have to respect Mark's skills as a video mastermind

even if you don't like his last work, Mark has always been one of the best at making videos in the trials world.

saying that he wouldn't do better than the guy who made this vid is rather insulting

so yeah 'the f**k? for the silly comment even if you didn't like his last two vids

and big love to Mark not only because I love his vids, but because of how much work and dedication he puts in there.

Obviously you did have a problem thats why you posted a stupid meme.

• 2 weeks later...

I feel like the setup didn't give the riders the option of producing the slick flowy street trials that we all love. A very streety skate park with some stacks of pallets mixed in would have been a better location in my opinion.
However working with what was there the riders produced some pretty amazing stuff.