Need Help Choosing a 24"

DaiTrials

NO. I ride averagely 30km between spots every ride (except days I learn new tricks/focused on something) and see absolutely no problem. 50km is fine too. If you get seatpost extender:

ianswheeliemachine_zpse02167e8.jpg

You can beat even 150km+ for 1 ride with it. But there are no need for me.

I specially pointed out distance, considering street-trials is not so good for long distances(50km isn't long).

FR hardtail like this:

g14_26m_labomba_2_blu_848600_853828.jpg

is perfect commuter for me, I can't just pedaling, I need to do every single drop/rail/BH on something... otherwise riding are pretty boring for me.

He is correct about the FR rig,

I ride something similar to commute and I have been to ~500km hikes with the bike, a nice universal bike.

Ohhh my f**king god just go away

Want you or not. I'm the part of trials community. And no, I'm not going to go away because of your cry.

It doesn't matter if you started it or not, you can be the one to end it. You have clearly stated your arguments, so now you can walk away and not have to deal with these "kids*" any longer.

I think the TF is a wonderful but sometimes weird place (I'm looking at you Dann2707, with your anal escapades) but this has just got ridiculous. I'm not saying that it is not important to discus controversial topics, however please do it in a civilised manner. There is no need to insult anybody, nor hijak a thread where someone is asking a legitimate question.

*Half of which are the same age/older than you, so it kind of sounds like you think that the rest of the TF is 15...

I don't mean for this to be insulting clerictgm, because I don't want to fuel the argument. I want it to end due to the fact that it is happening on every thread you post in and it has become plain irritating.

I <3 u guys and it totes breaks my <3 2 c u dis way </3 </3

You're absolutely right.

Edited by Clerictgm mk2

I'm helping to refugees that stopped in my city with money and goods.

There are 500'000+ refugees from UA in Russia now and they still coming and coming.

So what you, "civilized" brits done? Nothing? Bunch of parrots, repeating what them told to. Arrogant and biased. This is a citizens of "developed" country? Huh.

You have the significant benefit of proximity to that - if people involved are actually coming to your location that's a little different to people who are half the world away. Are you arrogant and biased because you haven't done anything to help refugees on the ground in Gaza? Giving "money and goods" to refugees does nothing to actually stop it or influence things in any way.

What would you do in someone in the UK's situation then? You seem to have all the answers in your totally unbiased, modest, humble view...

This is not kind of things you can calmly discuss. This is f**king hell. Killed man, soldier is sad but.. killed children, even I can't calmly talk about it.

I don't really want to get involved here but...

1) This has nothing to do with the original topic. I'm trying to buy a bike not start a war.

2) People on this forum, don't dislike you and give you a hard time because your Russian. People on this forum are giving you a hard time because you are a dick!

3) People in the UK ARE intellectually an emotionally intelligent enough to formulate their own opinions about what is going on in the world

4) I personally don't think it matters where you you come from, or what your religion is, but people like yourself, who from just one forum thread I would confidently describe as strongly opinionated, emotionally unstable and deluded, who can't control their anger to the degree where they are ranting about war/military/political topics on a bicycle forum are themselves the very reason why conflict like this exists in the world.

5) Chill the f**k out!

PS - If you are going to start firing political debate at the original poster, then there is only one question you should really ask... Did you know that a plane has never been shot down over UK airspace?

Edited by DaiTrials

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks to everyone that helped me decide. Just to confirm, I got approved for interest free finance on the inspired arcade through FreeFlow bikes today. £200 deposit and 36 payments of £50. Sorted! Will post pics soon, and hopefully eventually a vid :D

• Like 1