Need Help Choosing a 24"

DaiTrials

I found the post mildly amusing that was all, at the end of the day I couldn't give a flying f**k what your country or anybody else's does. That might sound narrow minded but that's my view. The media is full of bullshit and I don't believe what they say for a second. I believe in hard facts hence why I'm also am atheist. Governments are all corrupt not just Russian but the U.S and ours. They all spoon feed their people a load of lies weather you believe it or not is an individual choice. I would say however you seriously need to stop rising to the bait on here man you make it too easy for people on here. At the end of the day this is a forum about bike trials not politics. That's not just aimed at you Clerictgm Mk2. I have no problem with you personally. If you or anybody else for that matter want to discuss politics put it in Chit Chat! Sorry to the guy who's thread this is I didn't want to hijack this thread with all this.

Edited by Scott Gibbs
  • Like 2

Just to stay on topic, are you saying Ukrainians are killing kids or Russians are killing kids? Cos to be fair Russia is currently the dog shit on the bottom of the world's shoe it seems...

Of course UA soldiers supported by EU and US.

Russians can't kill a single kid because UA army attacks south-east of Ukraine. There are no even Kiev's kids or something. And "terrorists/separatists" are people who live in south-east of Ukraine. They are citizens of UA (at least technically). Why would they kill they relatives and friends?

Stop believing everything BBC and NYTimes told you.

>Cos to be fair Russia is currently the dog shit on the bottom of the world's shoe it seems...

By defending from US aggression supported by they faithful dogs - EU countries (not all but)? Lol'd hardly.

Start thinking. This sanctions SoOoO scary, lol. Even my dog dоn't give a s... about them.

And remember that EU are dependent on good Relations with Russia. So this bickering are more like a show.

Edited by Clerictgm mk2

Stop fannying about on this thread and go do a kosak dance or something to cheer you up you boring b*****d you.

Another typical stupid western kid. You are like american. Earlier it was an abuse to tell brit that he's like american.

Russians tut tut deluded people

Proof that this is not western world tut tut deluded people.

• Like 1

World is a business of political elites and they're fighting for power and profit. That's all. This is not ordinary people war,but this war is done by their hands.

So, like adult and adequate man I'm stopping this useless conversation about UA and stuff on TF. If you find yourself a good person and want to help innocent people, If you want to stop (at least try to stop) this craziness and deaths of civil people and kids - fight for stopping the conflict, not to fuel the conflict (only an idiot will cry "RUSSIA IS SHIT HAHAHA AZAZA BRITS ARE RIAL KOOOL. despite the fact this is crazy stupid, this is also useless and harmful).

Yes and your just typical Russian trying to rule whatever your on.
shame you lost quite some time ago.

USA, Near East.

Why are you so silly? Even Switzerland banks now under control of USA. Read my previous post. I have nothing to say to you anymore. Stop this shit.

Edited by Clerictgm mk2

cleric, I think the biggest problem is that you are on the wrong forum

People come here to talk about their bikes (like choose me a 24") and about other important things (usually about their penis, like who should they fcuk)

For political opinions we go elsewhere, like politics on 4chan or something

• Like 1

cleric, I think the biggest problem is that you are on the wrong forum

People come here to talk about their bikes (like choose me a 24") and about other important things (usually about their penis, like who should they fcuk)

For political opinions we go elsewhere, like politics on 4chan or something

I see no problem in this situation. And I already said everything.

Fact: This is not me who started this UA conversation, this is:

That blow planes out the sky for fun ! Tw*t

+ some immature children that want to hate someone, cannot into history and using of they brains + can't control themselves.

So I've just answered. Yes it's off-topic but free communication isn't bad.

I'm here too to talk about bikes/bike-related stuff, you can analyze all my posts from this account and verify this.

And I answered the TS question pretty well and hope it was helpful for him.

But we can do something about it.

If you want to stop (at least try to stop) this craziness and deaths of civil people and kids - fight for stopping the conflict

Out of interest, what are you doing to stop it/do something about it? Aside from your vital work of posting on forums, of course...

• Like 1

I came here to read about bikes...

What did I read about?

An angry Russian who's mad about countries killing children and won't listen to what anyone has to say.

Seriously ban this f**king moron already please.

• Like 3

I came here to read about bikes...

What did I read about?

An angry Russian who's mad about countries killing children and won't listen to what anyone has to say.

Seriously ban this f**king moron already please.

Typical european cattle. You are civilized as much as a dog.

Out of interest, what are you doing to stop it/do something about it? Aside from your vital work of posting on forums, of course...

I'm helping to refugees that stopped in my city with money and goods.

There are 500'000+ refugees from UA in Russia now and they still coming and coming.

So what you, "civilized" brits done? Nothing? Bunch of parrots, repeating what them told to. Arrogant and biased. This is a citizens of "developed" country? Huh.

make a topic in an appropriate place, I seriously can't be arsed with you taking over every topic calling everyone who isn't you an idiot and basically thinking you're better than everyone on here.

I'm not calling everyone who isn't me an idiot and not thinking I'm better than everyone on here.

Just trying to clarify things about situation that I know much better, having Russian and UA citizenship.

There are enough cattle on TF that swears much worse than me. And not me started all this shit. Don't you see obvious things?

Edited by Clerictgm mk2

Fact: This is not me who started this UA conversation, this is: Neon-trials

It doesn't matter if you started it or not, you can be the one to end it. You have clearly stated your arguments, so now you can walk away and not have to deal with these "kids*" any longer.

I think the TF is a wonderful but sometimes weird place (I'm looking at you Dann2707, with your anal escapades) but this has just got ridiculous. I'm not saying that it is not important to discus controversial topics, however please do it in a civilised manner. There is no need to insult anybody, nor hijak a thread where someone is asking a legitimate question.

*Half of which are the same age/older than you, so it kind of sounds like you think that the rest of the TF is 15...

I don't mean for this to be insulting clerictgm, because I don't want to fuel the argument. I want it to end due to the fact that it is happening on every thread you post in and it has become plain irritating.

I <3 u guys and it totes breaks my <3 2 c u dis way </3 </3

Edited by onzatpro09
  • Like 3