WTF !?

Guillermo Marin

Saw this 2 years ago, can't find the post though

doubt they'd make something that ridiculous.... think they stopped making frames ages ago too

Well they haven't been out of business for that long? Less than a year and if bing claims he saw it 2 years ago, then its possible that it was a jaff job.

Well they haven't been out of business for that long? Less than a year and if bing claims he saw it 2 years ago, then its possible that it was a jaff job.

Its most definetley not a JAF, its a product of the Far East, possibly japan. Can't find the thread though, I have tried to search but can't remember the name. It's an old un. And it's not a claim, I would think in my advancing years I may know a little more about things trials related than you. So shut your gob before you ruin yet another thread

Edited by bing

It has a fujigas sticker on it, which is the nickname of Japanese moto trials rider Takahisa Fujinami. I know that some of his family rides bicycle trials, so it must be some Japanese custom build, like bing said. I have no idea what the benefits of that system would be though?

Its most definetley not a JAF, its a product of the Far East, possibly japan. Can't find the thread though, I have tried to search but can't remember the name. It's an old un. And it's not a claim, I would think in my advancing years I may know a little more about things trials related than you. So shut your gob before you ruin yet another thread

all i was saying is that jaff stopped less that a year ago, so not ages ago and its not a reason to rule them out because of it. espesially if its a few years old. no need to be a fanny about it.

all i was saying is that jaff stopped less that a year ago, so not ages ago and its not a reason to rule them out because of it. espesially if its a few years old. no need to be a fanny about it.

does it matter? and ur the fanny for being a kid just be quiet ffs

• Like 1