UCI World Championships

Mark W

To keep Scott happy ;)

The Worlds are going on at the moment over in Norway. Jack Carthy got through to the Finals in 1st place after 3 laps for 0 in Junior 26", Gilles got 1st place in the Semis but was only 1 point ahead of Abel Mustieles (with Vincent 7 back in 3rd) in Elite 26", Abel got 1st in the 20" Semis, 1 point ahead of Benito, and Dominik Oswald got 1st place in the Junior 20" Semis. The Womens finals have already finished, with Tatiana Janickova winning gold.

The Team competition has already finished somehow (I don't really get how any of that works...), with Germany winning, France in 2nd and Spain in 3rd (GB got 4th).

The 20" Junior and Elite finals are on today, with the 26" ones running tomorrow. Part of me wants Abel to do the double...

Would have loved Abel to do the double as well but, and I guess you're feign the same way Mark, I'm really pleased Benito won again. It would be amazing to see Abel win in 26" though.

Kudos to Dominik Oswald making the Junior 26" final as well and Jack getting to the finals on clean - awesome result!