Parlour - Lee Mill Quarry Quick Clips

aener

No. A simple sentence wouldn't have been fine.

Many people seem to think that longer messages are always unnecessary and are just the writer venting, but most of the time it's actually that what the writer wants to convey can't be properly surmised in a single sentence.

I appreciate (and to some extent agree) that succinctity is widely regarded as a good thing, but there's being succinct and there's being so concise as to leave your implications ambiguous.

I don't pick up on every bad thing you say. I didn't reply to any of your messages throughout that entire thread. I have only responded to this one thing you said that I didn't like, and going off percentages I'm actually doing pretty well at letting things slide.

Be that as it may - I will apologize.

Had you just been one person commenting on music choice I would've simply ignored it as I usually do, but your comment was just one upon myriad others and because of your other thread I lashed out.

You maybe didn't deserve all of it, but know that apologizing for it having happened absolutely does not imply that I didn't mean every word of it.

Mate I'm not being funny or out.. but there's no way I'm reading all of that what you just wrote.. I said your music seemed depressing but your riding was mint! Trials-forum not music-forum.. try learn to pick up on positive things people say about your riding... not negative stuff all time!

For anyone skim reading all this thread -

Flipp - greatest brakeless rider ever.

Rossy - doesn't like violins.

That's Mr clayton to you

Thoroughly enjoyed that. Beautiful shots of a man, challenging himself and patientlly perfecting his art - using his body and intelligence to express himself for the reason of improving himself - not neccessarily to be bigger or be stronger - but to be better.. to be happier. This sacred practice, set against the majestic backdrop of the sun and earth - Coupled with those beautiful solemn sounds it was almost something spiritual. And everything was so dialled it and simplified it was like poetry in motion. Thanks for the insight! Feeling quite relaxed and reminded of what riding bikes is all about. And it reminded me a lot about this interview for some reason.. ''To express oneself honestly, not lying to oneself.. that my friend is very hard to do''

(Y) All the best

• Like 1

After seeing some fairly hurtful comments on Facebook about the business I've dedicated nearly half my life towards - which is and always has been about trying to ensure biketrials can continue to be sustained, especially within the UK - I'd like to point out that what Flipp says on his personal account(s) is completely up to him and not connected with TartyBikes. Ross, Dan, if you have a problem / suggestion / feedback regarding TartyBikes / Tarty Days / anything, please talk to me, preferably at the time - I can't do anything about it otherwise!

Regarding the video - I watched it with the sound off and it was great, as I already knew that my music taste doesn't usually coincide with Flipp's. You can just choose to ignore these things rather than deliberately cause conflict...

• Like 1

second watch, so good, that 90 degrees frenchie thing looks so hard, i struggle to comprehend the level it requires to ride brakeless at a good level.

i really like how its done though, the little things like landing with back wheel on the back edge to slow/stop you dead, something i bet takes alot of adjusting too.

liked the music, it had a certain ambience ive not come across with a video before.

what frame is that btw?

• Like 1