Echo Pure 2012 Frame - Yes or No?

joaovidal12

Yes but it was cracked and welded by the previous owner so I don't know how it came about. The older frames have been known to snap near the headtube but I'd put that down to too many big hooks and the like.

I wouldn't hesitate to buy another though.

• Like 1

Yes but it was cracked and welded by the previous owner so I don't know how it came about. The older frames have been known to snap near the headtube but I'd put that down to too many big hooks and the like.

I wouldn't hesitate to buy another though.

Now I'm confused. Can you tell me the full experience you had with this frame?

Now I'm confused. Can you tell me the full experience you had with this frame?

I swapped my bike not noticing the crack and wasn't told about it. When I got the bike home and had a proper look at it there was a number of problems with it due to the previous owner being a complete wanker and f**king useless mechanic hence why I wanted rid so quickly. I went for the swap though as I had one of these frames a year or two previously and knew how nice they actually were to ride.

I would like to add that if I ever bump into Scott who swapped with me I shall quite gladly make it difficult for him to ride a bike and father children (although he's a council estate scumbag and probably has about 4 with schoolgirls already).