Am I seeing things?

Scott Gibbs

I mean the fifth bullet point down does say what it's for :P

If you search for 'brake hose splitter' on Google I think we're top result (somehow), so we get people asking all the time if we can make up a brake for them that operates two calipers from one lever.  For example, in the past couple of days we've had 2 people ask about it - one was a rider with only one hand he could operate it with, the other was for a guy who's got a dog rig that he needs some brakes for.

Rather than having to copy and paste an e-mail and not really be able to give a definite solution to people, we thought we'd try making an off the shelf setup that would probably work for some people, but might give other people ideas about what they could do.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mark W said:

I mean the fifth bullet point down does say what it's for :P

If you search for 'brake hose splitter' on Google I think we're top result (somehow), so we get people asking all the time if we can make up a brake for them that operates two calipers from one lever.  For example, in the past couple of days we've had 2 people ask about it - one was a rider with only one hand he could operate it with, the other was for a guy who's got a dog rig that he needs some brakes for.

Rather than having to copy and paste an e-mail and not really be able to give a definite solution to people, we thought we'd try making an off the shelf setup that would probably work for some people, but might give other people ideas about what they could do.

Back when I had my trials shop I had got a bunch of requests for something similar.  People looking for out of the box braking solutions google "bicycle hydraulic brake splitter" and end up at Tarty.  Boom.

Someone should use it for trials though.  Cause that would be twice as awesome as normal trials.