Typical Uni-Work Feedback Spam. <10 minutes.

aener

Hi all - sorry for the spammy approach but it has to be done!

Could I trouble you for about ten minutes of your time, please?
I've made an absolutely awful voice synthesizer as one of my uni projects, and I need your feedback on just how bad it is! I know full-well a lot of it is hard to make out, but I need all your feedback to analyse which bits work best and worst.

It explains in the form, but basically listen to the sound and type the words you hear - if any. What you can't make out, leave blank.

The videos total about five minutes long, and it'll take about thirty seconds longer than that to complete everything.

Thanks!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1n0MP5VioWWYkBN6GGOEXG8QyGBmOd6Q2xtUP6j7yh1A

For those with any interest, it's as bad as it is because it's the ultra-minimal approach: between four and seven resonators acting as formants, one noise generator, one pulse-train, and one hell of a lot of envelopes/automation.
For those without just write down any words you can identify if you fancy helping me out :P

Thanks.

Basically exactly what I knew was coming, but I need other people to say it so I can write it up as such :P
Interestingly, some of the phrases are actually really clearly audible once you know what they say. Impossible without knowing, but obvious with. Psychoacoustics rocks.