Sidehop Game (PC / android)

omgnoseat

• 2 months later...
On 13/09/2016 at 5:23 PM, omgnoseat said:

Thanks! You might not realise it but there is a character inspired by you in the game :P

I really want to make a full biketrial multiplayer game for PC,  but it's risky to make something with such a small audience :(

Thanks! 

I already received some donations,  I'm so humbled.  Thanks a lot guys! 

Hi there,I like your sidehop game!  I made a PC game as you mentioned, see this forum post: 

Two years in the making... it's not been easy...If you are interested to try it I'll be very happy to give you a steam key to play it.

15 hours ago, kimosabi said:

Hi there,I like your sidehop game!  I made a PC game as you mentioned, see this forum post: 

Two years in the making... it's not been easy...If you are interested to try it I'll be very happy to give you a steam key to play it.

Hey, sounds cool! Hit me up with a key. 

As for people wondering about the ios version, the person who was supposed to lend me a mac so I can export the .ipa is constantly traveling and I never had the chance to pick it up. My game project is finished in January so I can put a bit more priority on sidehopper from then.