DJ Guestbook

Danny

Guest Lee Buchanan

Just visited this page for the first time,never knew you but you seemed to be such a good guy and had alot of love around you,couldnt leave without putting a thought.
R.I.P You will never be forgotten.

Guest Charline

Hey Deej!Havent left a bunny in a while,im going on holiday tomorrow,so the timing's right.
Miss you always man..jeez i really do,take care up there. xxx

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Dj. Its Matt, Adams mate once again :). I just wanted to say hay... and hope everythings orite up there... and leave a little massage to say i'm thinking about you. Even though im just Adams mate (and you were my older bro's friend :)) lol, i stll think about you everyday. My Nans up there... somewhere with you... please tell her i say hey and that im missing her, so much, just as much as your Mum, Dad, Adam, Sam and Em are... that list could go on forever... i promis. Just reading one of these bunnies... it makes me emotional... and i feel like crying :). lol People always said, crying, helps your inner soul right. Anyway Dj... i should be going, is nearing 3am :( lol. Take care of your self mate... and keep on riding :) (i've seen some of your stuff on vid, pretty amazing!) still thinking of you everyday. and i no so so so many other people are to... especial your family and em dj. sorry this is so short and random... i just wanted to say hi. Love Matt xXx

Hay dude, long time no post.
I am on top of the world at the minute. Got a bad *"�$ing summer cold, which is really getting on my good side, and my situation with my search for a job so i can do my modern aprentiship in hoticultue NVQ level 2, because i have gambled it all on getting a job at childry Mannor school as a groundsman and i sent of my CV on monday, but had no reply yet, and i have no plan B if this dont work out, so i am getting a bit stressed about that at the moment.
Anyway, going back to bed to try and shake of this cold.
Later, Phill

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Deej, Hard times lately!! Someone i love so much and i thought loved me back said they cant be with me because of what other people think! :( i wish it could be different! I dunno what to do? hmm. :(
Help me know what to do. Love you lots you fluffy bunny :) xxxxx

• 2 weeks later...

It's been a long time since i left you a bunny i have been trying hard to keep my emotions under lock and key away from all to see, but this weekend has been one of the hardest in a while because all your friends from school/college are moving on to either jobs or University...you should've been going too along with Em. I have felt alot of comfort from them as i feel that they will never forget you and i know that you will be with them every step of the way ensuring that they will be kept safe. I wish to you all good luck in whatever you go on to do safe in the knowledge that you have a Guardian Angel with you at all times. There are alot of difficult times for us at home to deal with but i know that you will watch and guide us through it all....I love you very much my angel of the sky...wait for me love mum xxxxxxxx

Guest krisboats

i saw an article in mbuk about your passing and i got interested in trials because of it. i never knew you but you still changed my life for the better and got me into riding, thanks. rip

heya DJ, just thought id let you know that ill never forget you! im bigging up the fluffy bunny movement at warwick uni! hehe. im having the time of my life here, its amazing! anyways just a quick note,
love laura xx

• 2 weeks later...
Guest a friend

hey deej hope things are cool where you are, just wanted to say things have been really bad lately for me and the only way i escape them is when i ride, getting to the point on my seat tube i have a small pink bunny on there and it seems everytime i look at it it puts everything in to perspective.miss speaking to ya....
xx

• 2 weeks later...
Guest a friend

hey man, i really dont know what to write, i cant explain the way i feel, i dont even know how i feel.

i just miss things the way they were when you were here, just seems like the world is just completly different since youve been gone

you know whats happening man, i love her witha all my heart, i will look after her, i hope you can help people understand that man

i cant believe that i have been in bristol for over 7weeks now, and i have been riding twice, man i always feel like i let you down, i never put any effort into riding anymore, i dont know why, is there any point? im just going to lose it at some point and not ride again, but i dont want to do that

i just want to ride my bike and enjoy it again,

i havent even been to see carl yet, or your parents, that is what i need to do, i promise i will go see tem soon DJ, i feel like ive been acting like an idiot again, i just feel like i have lost all those memories, i miss them so much......

man, i just want to make things right, can you help me?

i miss you man . . .

Guest xsmilex

hey hun, i left a message ages ago but was just thinking an come across your song. an thought id leave u a message.
hope your ok up there. loads of people are missing you an love u loads.
any way take care.
sandra.xxx

happy birthday dude!!i miss you.its your 19th today..and yes i will have a beer for you tonight..even though im underage but ohh well..anyways man..take it easy and keep riding man love you dude!!xxx

Hey DJ, its Adam's friend Hannah... I just wanted to say i hope you had a good birthday up there. Adam misses you so much, he knows your watching down on him and looking out for him, but nothing could ever replace that special place you have in his heart... He really is so strong, please help him to keep smiling. I think everyone just wishes they could ease the pain in all your friends and familys hearts, i know i wish i could. You're in so many people's thoughts, and you always will be. Take care, hope your having fun riding in the skys :) Love to all your family, love hannah xxx