Akrigg vibes

Davetrials

Ordered that frame yesterday. I was a bit concerned about durability of the seatstay/IS mount area as it looks quite lightweight for trials abuse. Well I think I can forget my concerns.

Impressive riding.

Edited by Jere_h

Great riding, beautiful place... but no one can come close to looking as good as akkers does riding rocks.. since his riding in the british round? comp trials cdroms i bought from biketrials.com 17 years ago to his recent vids... dude is savage on them rocks, love watching how he moves his feet around / bad foot / so smooof... 

with that said, definitely looking forward to some new videos from this guy.  also wishing i could make the space/ afford a new enduro bike..

Edited by AndyT

4 hours ago, AndyT said:

Great riding, beautiful place... but no one can come close to looking as good as akkers does riding rocks.. since his riding in the british round? comp trials cdroms i bought from biketrials.com 17 years ago to his recent vids... dude is savage on them rocks, love watching how he moves his feet around / bad foot / so smooof... 

with that said, definitely looking forward to some new videos from this guy.  also wishing i could make the space/ afford a new enduro bike..

It's far to bloody cold and wet for that nonsense at the moment.

• Like 1