Bloodstock

aener

I know some people here used to be this way inclined, but unsure if they're still around.

How rough is it? I've never been and I have no friends and I'm somewhat wary of going alone because experience tells me people get a bit rowdy at metal gigs, ontop of my existing social issues. I know there's good people there too.
If truth be told I'm very out of touch with the scene and don't know any of the other bands on the day, but Meshuggah are headlining the Saturday. I am keen on them and I've wanted to see them for years and years so I'm thinking to just get a day-ticket just purely for them. They don't come to the UK very much, understandably.

Never been, but I did see Meshuggah last year, it'll be worth it for them alone. If you look up Meshuggah crowds specifically it's usually pretty tame, mostly people in awe, the weird time signatures and polyrhythms probably make it harder for your average person to follow and bounce correctly to.

Edited by LEON
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

I went to bloodstock pre pandemic and it was a pretty good bunch. Stick to quiet camping and you'll be fine. I've also done festivals alone and never had any issues. Just go to what you want to see and chill in a camping chair when not! Worse case you go to some of it and leave early! You won't be obliged to stay 🙂

• Like 1