RedBull Rampage 2023

Rusevelt

No he went for an even clearer 2nd run but added suicide no-hander over the canyon gap which he just cleared in his 1st run. But still dropping 3 places overall from 1st to 4th was mind blogging as well as the rider with the cleaner front flip canyon gap finished 8th after 2 runs.

Sorry Darren but you guys got it wrong. 

• Like 1

On 10/19/2023 at 9:01 PM, Rusevelt said:

No he went for an even clearer 2nd run but added suicide no-hander over the canyon gap which he just cleared in his 1st run. But still dropping 3 places overall from 1st to 4th was mind blogging as well as the rider with the cleaner front flip canyon gap finished 8th after 2 runs.

Bren only did 1 run, after seeing 95 there was no point taking that level of risk I imagine. Judging is beyond a joke

• 1 month later...
On 10/19/2023 at 9:01 PM, Rusevelt said:

I couldn’t get my head around that, how the guy that front flipped the gap only ended up in 8th! Had to be the riskiest move, and he nailed it. Having said that I don’t see his second run 

Watching the edited version back, I noticed no 2nd run of Brendog. I'm guessing the run I saw on the live feed stream must have been a warm up or teaser of his competitive run because he didn't suicide the canyon as shown in the edit version, they also didn't show the unique cam footage of Gee's 60ft. The 2nd runs were different on the live feed as well as the cam angles used.