Bmx Questions

BONGO

Fortunately I'm not one of them :P

That's just cosmetic sorta stuff from where grease has come out of the gap by the driver and just picked up a bit of dirt, nothing to worry about :) My chain's clean as a whistle.

Plus as well as that there was a Sigma EF500DG Super flash at 1/8th power firing a f**kload of harsh light onto it, which tends to make stuff look dirtier than it is...

i think you'll probably find that is exactly whats happend.

nah - it's been cut street style.

By which I mean the bike was dragged along the pavement on it's side with a bunch of small kids sitting on it until the axle wore down to an acceptable length

Edited by poopipe

nah - it's been cut street style.

By which I mean the bike was dragged along the pavement on it's side with a bunch of small kids sitting on it until the axle wore down to an acceptable length

Would've been quicker than using the blunt as f**k hacksaw I had to use. Seriously, we're talking a blade about as sharp as Jade Goody, i.e. not very.

And yeah, it's my wheel.

I wouldn't really say I'm a trials rider any more, and as a result, I actually ride my bike...

I was cutting it down so it'd stick out less than the sides of my chainstays do, so when I f**k up fakie hops and halfcabs down bigger things, there's less to stab me in the legs, hence my dropouts being cut down and rounded off too. I've already noticed an improvement in my legs from not being stabbed all the time by my axle or dropouts, so it just means I can kinda go at stuff with one less thing to worry about.

hopefully mr wessel won't let his creativity run away with him like he did with the last backyard setup.

anyway.

Just popped the 1 piece axle into the geisha and I only got angry when removing the original 3 piece so things look positive for the future.

Why did they supply a threaded version of the tophat shaped thing that does on the non-drive side with the axle when there's nowhere to put it?

This thread is a little tired recently so lets get some light onto it.

Any ideas of removing my barend out of my bar. It's a plastic inner bit stuck inside the bar by 4" or so.

I though about getting a long drill bit and drilling it out if you get me.

Any better ideas besides chopping my bar in half and rewelding after the barend has been removed?

It's extremely annoying as the inner bit has fallen out so it now rattles but is behind the other bit which is stuck. The thing being i was to much in a hurry and couldn't be arsed to prise it out original. So just knocked it further down the bar.

Melt it out? Hmm could be a plan. I'll find a long screw first.