Bmx Questions

BONGO

Because they blow up alot. 3 friends have had theres blow up, and not cos they've been harsh either, just randomly blown. One mate went through 2 sets as well.

I ran mine at 50/60psi and it only pinched the tube once. That was from a sideways lander with not much pressure though. Did the actual tyres blow up or just the tubes?

sometimes i feel like quitting when i get puntures for no reason...do you realise how much anger it gives me

:P

Yeah i know. It winds me up on the trials bike as you have all them tensioners and brakes to fumble around with. But with the bmx you spend half hour trying to get your desired psi in the tyre using a hand pump.

I thought you were running Animal tyres anyway?

I seriously havent had any problems with my khe parks, not one single puncture, front or rear. And the difference they make is really noticeable.

I dont know how people can have so many problems with them. I run mine at a minimum of 90psi (which is whats stated as a minimum to keep the sidewalls in a nice shape) and ride street, pegless granted, but if you've ever seen the streets round here you'd realise the amount of glass around.

I ran mine at 50/60psi and it only pinched the tube once. That was from a sideways lander with not much pressure though. Did the actual tyres blow up or just the tubes?

The actual tyres blew up not the tubes. Kinda' effed up, i know i wouldn't touch them after seeing my mates blow up.

I thought you were running Animal tyres anyway?

Yeah i am,Just saying lol I kept getting puntures everyday on my mutiny and one time i was riding through the town far from home to ride a park and i got a blowout..which means..well yeah you should know lol.So i kept & kept & kept getting puntures till i decided ill spend money on some new oddyssey tires and the heavy duty innertubes..didnt make much weight difference..weight doesnt bother me at all unless its too heavy.

one main reason why i sold the trials bike was because it kept braking and i was spending too much money on it to repair it lol.

anyone know why my odyssey plastic left pedal dicided to keep coming loose yestarday? I checked it earlier today before i went out and everything seems fine,the thread in the crank and on the pedal looks kool and i re-greased it too.I have like a medium spanner...maybe i cant tighten it enough?

edit: yeah it came loose again today but i used a different/better spanner and seemed to hold for longer.

Edited by nickyw

• 2 weeks later...