Post A Picture Of Your Desktop!

frika

They don't match :ermm:

How do you find it running 2 moitors on different resolutions? I fancy an upgrade to a monitor that can handle more than 1280, so I might buy a new CRT and run them side by side in different res.

They don't match :P

How do you find it running 2 moitors on different resolutions?  I fancy an upgrade to a monitor that can handle more than 1280, so I might buy a new CRT and run them side by side in different res.

I know they dont match, I dont have another £250 for another viewsonic vp171s panel! And I wouldnt use both of them to their extent. its fine using different resolutions, dont really notice it. You only realise in fact, when you drag something between windows as it takes up more of the screen on the smaller panel... Works nice though :P Im happy.

Main screen is for photoshop, games, etc, second smaller screen keeps my msn windows, winamp and similar viewable :)

Main screen is for photoshop, games, etc, second smaller screen keeps my msn windows, winamp and similar viewable :D

Two screens it really usefull for that.

Even better is when you have premiere/photshop open and can have all tools on the smaller screen and the timeline + video panels/pictures you edditing full screen on other screen so you can see what your doing.

• 2 weeks later...

And yes my resulution is 800x600 but I like it that way!

You dont

I can assure you

You do realise you can have a higher resolution and change font size and icon size etc, so that the screen looks the same with better definition?

And yeah, please remove that language bar........