new parts inlude:

bob Bars

Animal steven hamilto pedles

WTP slapshot grips

WTP throne seat (ithink!)

Odyssey hazard rear hub 11t driver

Odyssey hazardlite rim

Hoffman dinky sprocket 30t

some rando Odyssey tyres that my mate gave me...need changing!

other rando mods include, mtb top cap, turned the seatpost nut thingy magid round to hide it inside the seat,

Dude nice bike! How do those Bob bars run? I thought about running a pair but their quite tall. They look pretty sic on your bike. Alot of the Animal team are running them now so they must be nice. Possbily my next set or some T1 mediums. Not to sure about the Hamilton pedals though.

Dude nice bike! How do those Bob bars run? I thought about running a pair but their quite tall. They look pretty sic on your bike. Alot of the Animal team are running them now so they must be nice. Possbily my next set or some T1 mediums. Not to sure about the Hamilton pedals though.

nicest bars i've tried, really good shape, i like the height of them, as i'm quite tall, and the pedals are very nice indeed!

i swear those bars have grown.

they do seem to be getting bigger .

good to see you've taken the filthy stopping device off again but you have to do something about that seat.

that's university furniture and standard issue blue carpet isn't it - brings back many strangely cloudy memories

Yep, new bars (That I've already f**ked the paint up on properly after a footjam to f**kup at Southbank ;)), pegs cut down to 1-1.5", and I think that's pretty much all that's changed...

I liked the Micropeg, but I kept f**king my forks up doing pegless stalls and grinds, so I thought I may as well get some pegs and cut 'em down so they were well, well out the way. Can still grind 'n' stall 'em though, so we're all good.

Looking nice now Dan (Y)

• 2 weeks later...

It's an 06 as they were going cheap at source bmx due to the 07's coming out.

It feels really nice and flicky, and a lot easy to spin than my other (though i haven't got a lot to compare it to). But i haven't had much of a go on it, as it got dark just after i had finished putting it together.