Bmx Pics Thread

Mark W

Here's the update:

post-7054-1185453170_thumb.jpg post-7054-1185453165_thumb.jpg

And the upside down bolts that are far cheaper than micro pegs :)

post-7054-1185453176_thumb.jpg

Rides so so nice and feels really comfortable now that all the parts have had a chance to properly bed in :D

Had a brief encounter with a brake recently, but they're so over-rated :P

Can I please be part of your cool crew now?

nope.

to join the cool crew you have to take the brake off. you can be part of the standard crew based on the bike as it stands. to join the ultra-fashionista crew you need to strip the seat down, run 30" bars and paint your bike a vile colour (see the sunday or odyssey colour range for inspiration)

:D

my stuff from alans arrived today: two KHE park tyres, profile race cranks, and the sunday forks (apart from i got them in 10mm stupidly, so they've been sent back :( ).

Rides so nice with the KHE tyres, i love them, the cranks feel nice and sturdy but light weight as well, and the bearings are really smooth.

Shite pictures, but they'll probably be more tomorrow when i get my odyssey pc pedals deliverd from Pijin :)

IMG_2211.jpg

IMG_2212.jpg

Oh yeah, 24lbs flat now :P

Edited by huck_it

Nice bike other than the tyres...wouldn't touch them with a 10 ft barge pole with a welly on the end! My mates KHE's have exploded. And the first time my other mate hung up in the bowl his exploded.

nope.

to join the cool crew you have to take the brake off. you can be part of the standard crew based on the bike as it stands. to join the ultra-fashionista crew you need to strip the seat down, run 30" bars and paint your bike a vile colour (see the sunday or odyssey colour range for inspiration)

:D

Does that mean i can't join the crew :( I've got 23" barsish...and my bikes black :( And my seat is just a normal odyessy senior seat. Darn i'm not cool enough.

IMG_2211.jpg

Really love the look of that bike, hope you're proud of it!

On the subject of stems, are you moving back to the standard fit stem permanently? I'm quite interested in the DLD and if you wern't going to be using it... :rolleyes:

Anyway, nice bike!

Cheers, yeah i am :)

No i dont recon i'll run it again 'cause of my back, i can just about put up with it with the flipped stem, so i doubt i'll be touching a dropped one now. Hardly even got to use it either :(

Cheers, yeah i am :)

No i dont recon i'll run it again 'cause of my back, i can just about put up with it with the flipped stem, so i doubt i'll be touching a dropped one now. Hardly even got to use it either :(

Is your bad back from riding the bmx or something else?

Is your bad back from riding the bmx or something else?

Yeah it was a little after christmas i did it, out riding on the bmx, wasn't even doing that much to be honest, just a little cruise and few hops here n there. Got back in, sat down for a bit, tried to stand up and it ached like f*ck, i could hardly walk. Never been right since :(

alex that bike is hot,too hot..my pedals should have came today. :( i think post is on strike..yours came?

Yeah mine havent either, so i think it must be. Was looking forward to getting them as well, been waiting since easter lol :(

yo alex mine was like that around christmas

have you got a fan heater or something? go topless and have you back about 2 inches from the fan heater..might burn like f**k but it helps loads.i had a draft in my back which made my back bone go cold...hurts soo much.