Traengland2 Vid

TRA

OTN

227 mb ... 40 minutes short . wmv codec

yes its soo long ! . but regard it as a free movie , editing not the best, edited over two days .

grab your beer and chips and sit down and watch =p

Riding mostly of Ben Slinger, Danny Butler, TRA .

And some Phil williams, craig lee scott, neil tunnicliffe , Chris walker, wayne mohamet,

Austin Wright and Kenneth Stubø at the end (forgot his name, woops, well had been editing all day and it was 3 in the night) .

Thanks Matt for the hosting .

Note: forgot to put some in the video .. can you find it ? ;p

foooooks, wow 2% already n i started like 30 secs ago B) (Y)

wil edit in few weeks

Dave

edit:wel, that was rarther amazing!!, im loving that effect you did on a feww of your clips the sorta silowet effect :-

:D(Y):D from me

Dave

Edited by echodave

Really great video there, cant fault it for just showing the general scene of riding in England and how riding has progressed to such extents.

Truely talented riding from all riders, havent seen much of Ben for ages and he's really suprised me massive moves very smooth and really polished technique I'd be pissed off if I had to ride against him in a comp (Y)

Good mix of riding nothing boring this coming from a hardcore street fanatic that natrual was good to watch mainly down the technique and skill of the riders riding it :(

Super fast download speeds from the OT server too, very much appreiciated and well worth the download :D

Olly

Well bend me over sidewards and bone my ear hole. That was a bit good.

Ben Slinger - Has the best style for a 20inch ive ever seen, and can still go damn big, especially the last move in the video :P

Danny Butler - He really does have the technique nailed exactly, and he can still keep up with the best of em at the old street

TRA - Well, what needs to be said, go big, or go big, and as home is a long way a way, you do go 'big' dont you :P

The other riders were also bloody aswesome, very good :(

I can't get on the OTN sever either.

Would someone be willing to upload it to trials-shack, please?  :P

No need, i just "wget" got it direct from the server. Took around 12seconds. :P"

But ive forgotten how to move the file, so give me a bit, and Matt, if your reading this and want me to take it off, just throw me a PM and ill take it off.

EDIT: Found the move command :(

Right Click - Save Target as...

Edited by Trials Ace