Accidental Piercings And

cant_ride

haha just been thinking about all my previous lame accidents.

just interested what kind of stuff you've accidentally pierced and things you've got stuck in the wrong place during your lives?

my list:

garden fork up and out the side of my nose / through my hand / through my foot

spoke through my finger + swallowed 2 nipples ( not my ladys )

whole gear cable ( not a scraggy end bit ) through my finger not just in

lego brick stuck up my nose / in my throat

tack nail stuck in my throat ( f**kin scary )

aaaaaaand i had a bit of pedal stuck in my leg for about a week hahaha

cant wait to hear yurs

REMEMBER ACCIDENTAL PIERCINGS ( IN AND OUT THE OTHER SIDE )AND GETTIN THINGS STUCK ONLY ..... NO OTHER INJURIES ACCEPTED !!!

oli (Y)

Got my crochet needle stuck in my scalp the other night. They're for doing dreadlocks. I jumped on one I'd cleverly placed on my bed. Had to literally pull as hard as I could to get it out and a bit of fleshy/bloody stuff got caught on the hook on the end. Magic. Squelched as well.

Jon.

you ain't gonna get many replies.  i doubt many people are stupid enough to do things like that  (Y)"

hahaha it wasnt on purpose u pillock ... "hmmm I know what to do today... see how sharp me old garden fork is"

hehe

im sure im not the only one on the world to have accidents

How on earth do you stick a spoke through your hand (Y)

Well...... I found a Mavic X221 rim in a skip by a bike shop, but it had cut in half spokes attached, the rim tape was stuck on but I was trying to push all the spokes out, and one of them was stuck in and I pierced my glove then my hand (Y) , went in really deep.

some old trials rider from swindon got the end of their finger cut off. cause he wanted to see how tight his chain was (with a front free wheel) when he was going along. you know the rest :-"

apparently he still has the bit that came off in a jar of vinegar (sp) :">

(Y) :- :- :P :) he must be stupid! (Y)

some old trials rider from swindon got the end of their finger cut off. cause he wanted to see how tight his chain was (with a front free wheel) when he was going along. you know the rest (Y)"

apparently he still has the bit that came off in a jar of vinegar (sp) :">

that was in mbuk (Y)

he was taking off a lizzard skin

that was in mbuk (Y)

he was taking off a lizzard skin

no it was not, it was my mate garath about 3 years ago, he was cycling along next to me fiddling with his chain, i heard a big old crunch then him yelp, he looked at me and screamed i cut the of my finger off, me and this other kid pissed our selfs with laughter for about 5 mins, he had ran off home with out his bike. his bike still had his glove stuck in it, any way we ripped his glove out and it sitll had the end of his finger in it! he now has it in a jar that the hospital gave him, the bone has seperated form the shkin/nail, it is well nice, i have not seen it for about 2 years so it could be a loverly coctail of finger and vinegar!!

yummy!!

the kids a right plonker, but there you have it!

stu

EDIT-well it was in mbuk but this happened 3 years ago, and the person in mbuk was not my mate (Y). ah well it is still stupid and disgusting!

Edited by Swindon rider

How on earth do you stick a spoke through your hand (Y)

I was bombing it down a hill about 2 years ago on my old Saracen X-ess and hit a stone, the front suspension compressed fully and the wheel buckled inwards, causing one of the spokes to pop out of the rim (I hadn't noticed as I was more pre-occupied with flying over the bars). I landed on top of my bike and tried to stand up (by now the spoke was stuck in the palm of my hand, but I hadn't noticed due to shock) and, as you do, pressed down with my hands to stand up. That's when the spoke forced through behind my right thumb, completely impaling my right hand. Had to be picked up by an ambulance and had the spoke cut off the wheel on the scene, took me to hospital where they knocked my out with an injection in the back of my right hand, woke up a couple of hours later with a bandaged right hand and one hell of a lot of pain.

I can tell you now I'll never feel a stinging pain as bad as that ever again. Possibly comparable to skinning your ballsack and then dipping it in salt and vinegar.

A few years ago i fell in the woods, and a smallish branch that was lying on the floor cut through my cheek. Had to have six stitches, just to the side of my mouth.

Apparently it was less than a centimetre from tearing muscle, which would of left me with a "strange expression" on my face for the rest of my life. That would of sucked.

Luckily the scar is very thin and barely noticeable.

Edited by trials_rocks