Indoor Trials Evening

well as said in the other thread, me and my mate carl are driving up from good ol south wales, will be about a 4-5 hour drive, but we are looking t get there for about 4, so do you think any of the locals will be out that early. and we are thinking of maybe camping out, or finding a youth hostel for the night, if anyone knows of places where either ideas could be carried out, it wqould be appreciated.

''Ben Savage and co'' that'll be me (Y)  I actually cant wait despite that fact i havnt done anything comp baised in about a year. should be fun not putting my feet down between lines for once. (Y)

it isnt a comp, you know that right?

its just a big indoor riding session basically, but there will be section layed out i think.

Will

well as said in the other thread, me and my mate carl are driving up from good ol south wales, will be about a 4-5 hour drive, but we are looking t get there for about 4, so do you think any of the locals will be out that early. and we are thinking of maybe camping out, or finding a youth hostel for the night, if anyone knows of places where either ideas could be carried out, it wqould be appreciated.

there are youth hostels in both bangor and lake ogwen. i think there is one in llandudno aswell

as for camping it is a bad idea to try and camp in lake ogwen as its a nation park.

Will

i'm organising it - yeah there are loads of b+b's in llandudno, you could just get here early and go round a few or you can camp on the little orme (hillside near the event) or if your going to the after party then you'll wana find a b+b in bangor or drive out of the city for 10/15 mins and camp in a field.

camping in ogwen in fine so long as you either camp in the camp site or hike away from the road and don't make it obvious that your there...

see y'all friday...

ps: been up to ogwen today and you won't wana ride there unless the weather changes alot. its stupidly cold and wet, there's snow a couple of hundred feet above the lake and its definately not good riding weather atm. hopefully it'll clear up this week in time for the weekend...

well my post code will direct you straight past the new huge asda thats just been built and the evtn is around the back of asda so if you get to the new asda turn around in their car park and take a right at the roundabout followed imediately by another right then follow the road down til you see a huge sports hall and an astro turf...

or pm me and i'll give you my phone no so you can call me for directions on the day...