Indoor Trials Evening

right you horrible lot...

i hope you all like the music on the night cos i've spent 3 hours tonight compiling various songs from my collection and computer. i'm going to pile them all together and let the computer decide on what order to burn them in so if the music randomly changes its not my fault.

see you friday, if you like the music tell me, if you don't then don't tell me cos i'll have enough to worry about...

i'm organising it - yeah there are loads of b+b's in llandudno, you could just get here early and go round a few or you can camp on the little orme (hillside near the event) or if your going to the after party then you'll wana find a b+b in bangor or drive out of the city for 10/15 mins and camp in a field.

camping in ogwen in fine so long as you either camp in the camp site or hike away from the road and don't make it obvious that your there...

see y'all friday...

ps: been up to ogwen today and you won't wana ride there unless the weather changes alot. its stupidly cold and wet, there's snow a couple of hundred feet above the lake and its definately not good riding weather atm. hopefully it'll clear up this week in time for the weekend...

me my GF and Flash(arggh arggh saviour of the blah etc) will be staying in the 'hotel Carmen' which is, from the maps shown, around the same village looking area.

me my GF and Flash(arggh arggh saviour of the blah etc) will be staying in the 'hotel Carmen' which is, from the maps shown, around the same village looking area.

that doesn't really narrow it down much mate, where are you talkin, ogwen, llandudno or bangor??? there are hundreds of b+b's around here...

ps: been up to ogwen today and you won't wana ride there unless the weather changes alot. its stupidly cold and wet, there's snow a couple of hundred feet above the lake and its definately not good riding weather atm. hopefully it'll clear up this week in time for the weekend...

Thats the sorta weather were used to up ere :ermm: Bring Ogwen on!

Stan.

bucky i njeed a room for me n leeio!!!!

haha

if you have the number tx me it ASAP

me n lee sharing a bed what a wikid idea for the lil lad!

anyway im on the same thing as Josh my navman needs the post code and big thanks to "Spunky monkey boy" for organising the event! im sure plenty of people will thank him on the night.

but hey its taken alot of organisation and well done to that man!!!!!!

Waynio..........................

lee your going to have to try sort sumot out 2neyt like booking a room or summit? cos am well busy.............ring me l8rz

hey fellas well done for booking a room in llandudno but you do realise everyones going straight to bangor after the event for a house party and then riding bangor or ogwen the following day???

ps: you see where it says sch on the map, well the area of land thats got mus in blue box is almost excactly where the evnt is, in fatc the building thats directly above the c of sch is the building the events in...

Reet then chaps and chapesses, as you may or may not know, Adam and I will be attending this here shin-dig. I'll be riding either a shiny funny looking Onza thing or a Rex with a green rear Hope hub, so if you see me, come and say 'Hi'. If I look bemused, it's probably because you're talking to Damon (we're sharing bikes you see).

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanyway. Came up with a bit of a plan.....We're gonna be giving a free Tarty Bikes T-shirt to the worst/best (depends how you look at it) stack of the night and also the best move pulled by an un-sponsored rider (sorry Gilles, no free tee for you! :S).

The events must be witnessed by myself and/or Adam for them to qualify. However, if you have video evidence of one we missed, we may well whip out a tee for the best ones captured on camera that we didnt actually see in person.

See you all there! :)

Reet then chaps and chapesses, as you may or may not know, Adam and I will be attending this here shin-dig. I'll be riding either a shiny funny looking Onza thing or a Rex with a green rear Hope hub, so if you see me, come and say 'Hi'. If I look bemused, it's probably because you're talking to Damon (we're sharing bikes you see).

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanyway. Came up with a bit of a plan.....We're gonna be giving a free Tarty Bikes T-shirt to the worst/best (depends how you look at it) stack of the night and also the best move pulled by an un-sponsored rider (sorry Gilles, no free tee for you! :S).

The events must be witnessed by myself and/or Adam for them to qualify. However, if you have video evidence of one we missed, we may well whip out a tee for the best ones captured on camera that we didnt actually see in person.

See you all there! :)

sure i can win the stack one :P new bike + learning to bump should prove interesting lol

the indoor trial was allright could of done with less riders and bigger stuff to ride but was still a good effort for the first go.

ogwen is a different story though what a place that must be to live id be a bum and just ride 24/7 at that place, unreal.

15 mins of riding for me indoors by time I got there! haha

Damn good 1st go, looking forward to the next one already :D.

Ogwen, wow! One of the best days riding I have ever had. Great rocks, great scenary, sweet meeting new people and having a natter. If any of you can go to Ogwen, do it, it's a trials-riders heaven!!

Cheers to the monkey that's spunkey for all his top efforts at the indoor and with the ranger in the car park! haha

Awesome meeting everyone :D.

Hope to see you all (and more) on the next ride!

PS. Any ideas who should win the t-shirts for indoor riding? I wasn't there to witness even a tenth of it! :D

ali c for dropping off that huge rock like a nutter and was it bucky who snapped is bars?

them two are the first that coem to mind.

bucky doing that f**king amazingly stupidly cool hop onto the rock at speed and then dropping straight onto his front wheel and sna[pping his bars!!! absiloute quality!!!

i know full well the evening wasn't as good as it could have been but i've learnt so much from it that the next one (an all day event) will be shit loads better i promise...

as far as there not being enough big stuff to ride, ok i am going to look at making some bigger stuff for the next event but your going to have to be inventive because most of the riders who come along can't do huge stuff so i'll build big and those who wana go huge will have to find the huge lines in what i've built...

see you all soon for another indoor event