Indoor Trials Evening

going to be a wicked ride, Matt, me and co still okay to stay at yours mate? bring plenty of beer an food :D an ride next day will be cool too

Of course! Can't wait should be superb! Beer and food very much appreciated :D

The house is going to be packed out for the party!

How about the street ride starts no earlier than 12 and we all go for a greasy full English at "Mikes Bites" in the morning?? (Obviously I'll have yoghurt and fruit after my 7am 12 mile run in accordance with my strict training regime).

Tim, if you can finish the "Greedy Bast$%d" (the biggest on the menu) on your own it's on me!!

Matt

Of course! Can't wait should be superb! Beer and food very much appreciated :D

How about the street ride starts no earlier than 12 and we all go for a greasy full English at "Mikes Bites" in the morning?? (Obviously I'll have yoghurt and fruit after my 7am 12 mile run in accordance with my strict training regime).

Tim, if you can finish the "Greedy Bast$%d" (the biggest on the menu) on your own it's on me!!

Matt

go on tim have it :D don't do that bet with kev though, he will eat about 3!!!

Of course! Can't wait should be superb! Beer and food very much appreciated :-

Matt

Woooooooo! mikes! spent far to much of my life in that place :D became a regular during the last freshers week! lol mmmmmm £13 BREAKFAST, this i have to see :D

Pete

what time is everyone from yorkshire setting off?

il probs use my gps but need to know what time n where to meet and also need a postcode to get to :(

is the place got a postcode that your renting/borrowing?

if so please could you pm me it?

regards Wayne...............

hopefully see most of you down there :D :D

lee we can get anuva int van if poss.plus who eva is in the back will have a good sleep ont way back as u can lay down in it!!!!i could do with the sleep but cant afford you to drive!!!!

Waynio....................

mod661 - post up a thing in all 3 of the threads, i'm sure theres riders coming from leeds way, if you put enough messages up i'm sure someone will give you a lift

or

you could get the train from leeds to Llandudno

Hehe Well I've convinced my mum to pick me up on the saturday afternoon / night. So i just need a lift down. Carl's tryin to convince his mum that she shud drive us down lol.

Looks like it's going good. If not we'll probably get the Train but its £20 ish and 2 changes so I'm not sure.

I'm tryin to though! Get the afternoon off of school too (Y)

you could just skip school for the day and come down early, get some street riding in and then come to the event 

(not that i would ever suggest anyone skips school to ride trials)

Yeah. We were thinking about that and my mum says it's all good for me to not go to school aslong as i get permission from my school, which should be a piece of piss if I just bullshit and say it's a Nationals competition or something!

Thats quite a good idea yeah. Wouldn't mind defo meeting someone to ride with or what not. Or us helping set it out maybe.

I really want to come you see

What happens if more than 50 people turn up? Do they get turend away?

Lee

any amount of riders can come. the only rule is that only 50 riders can ride at a time, some people will have to sit out and talk for 5 mins to somebody, which isnt exactly a bad thing lol

youll be fine to join us (Y)

thats good then, i wasnt sure if people were allowed in an everyone ride when they can...thought for a minute that people would be turned away. loads of people will be busy chatting etc, going to wicked event, really looking forward to it now, but can see alot of people showing...

how many are estimated?

i know im with 5, an preston crew will be 4, 4 or 5 more from leeds other than us i know of..thats close to 15 already lol. just from near leeds...(Y)

+ 6-7 regular locals and probably more that i don't know of. the guys from liverpool, thats 4-5 more. tarty + anyone with him. heatsink + baby :P boon and james. we're looking at 30 minimum i think. quality (Y) oh and i bet its me spending most time of me bike lol

Pete