Indoor Trials Evening

fat mike will be home in about 4 hours, he's just left mine now.

I thought the event was brill! I dont know about anyone else, but when there are fewer big objects, it brings out all the ingenuity of the riders. I thought there where some nice techincal lines (cool for me as I cant ride street for shit :"> )

Nice music too, just maybe a little loud :D

Hard to tell hwo should get the Tee though :D everyone was pulling moves every which way.

There was a GREAT party afterwards, everyone got roasted! was a right laugh, hopfully there will be a vid of all the drunks, oh and sleeping under a table isnt the most cumfy thing ever :D .........................Wheres my shoes!!!! :D

I thought ogwin was mint too, too most of the morning to get over my hang over though, but once that started to clear it was a mint ride! I LOVE Ogwin!! Everyone seemed to be riding well, good on Bucky for snapping his bars, the nutter!

funny seeing Tarty get a puncture when he didnt even seem to hit anything :P

Over all, it was a weekend to remember, THANKS for putting it on :D :D :D

Well done tom, was a great jam, absolutely brilliant!!! met loads of new people and learnt some new lines. (if anyone noticed the pitbull with blue parts and the guy constantly falling off it that was me :D") thanks also to matt for use of his house, was a great party. think aust owes him a few pints now thou lol :D

saturday was also great, ogwen was mentall, showed just how crap i am, although in my defense riding with that hangover wasn't easy lol

today was also great, u cultivated boys missed out :D weather cleared up nicely in Bangor, got a quality days riding in :D

Pete

ali - have you still not got your shoes? you were sooo pissed man, you and aust were absiloutely f**ked :D

bucky snapping his bars was so funny :D

thanks everyone for coming, you made my weekend just by coming along, making the indoor event a success and then being a part of the best house party i've been to in ages.

mat - cheers so much for the use of your house, we owe you!

hey ladies.

feeling much better today. felt like crap yesterday(i certainly rode like it aswell) was dreading going to the party because not many people like me lol !!!!. sorry for been sick up your wall mr barlow :"> and then passing out and cutting my head :D. i know luke was filming some of me while pissed on a random camera. whos ever camera it is. get that footage up now !!!!

fish and tater

Ahoi hoi

Beasty weekend!!!

Personally I thought the event was great, plenty of hidden lines were found and it should defo be done again!!!

The party........hehehe. Was a funny night! Could hardly move in matts house for the ammount of people! Certain people had JUST that too much to drink...mentioning no names! There were 3 awards given out at the party, Bent-est dressed, most lightweight, and most pissed, and i think Aust was awarded most of them :D lol Ali C's shoes behind the curtain ! haha

Ridin in ogwen is amazing, but I was a little too shaky to be riding, and definately to be driving :D

All in all was a great weekend, big thanks to Tom for organizing, pete for letting me stay in his, and to matt where I actually stayed!!! lol

And try to touch all the ladies' bums (and more  :D" ), but they have none of it :D

Speaking of ladies, the blonde one was quite tasty as was the dark, espanic looking lady......mmmm

Me and Tim went on a scout to find ladies, that was before tim got wasted and couldnt walk :D

Speaking of ladies, the blonde one was quite tasty

yeah jon and you made it extremely clear that you liked her, to the point where she got all wierded out by you and ran away!

i can't believe fatmike the lucky b*****d was sat in the right possition to see her nickers when she sat down!!! she had very cool hair and an amazing body :D"

oh yeah and jon, if you like those cd's keep them, if your not goin to listen to them give them me back next weekend in liverpool...

yeah jon and you made it extremely clear that you liked her, to the point where she got all wierded out by you and ran away!

i can't believe fatmike the lucky b*****d was sat in the right possition to see her nickers when she sat down!!!  she had very cool hair and an amazing body  :D"

oh yeah and jon, if you like those cd's keep them, if your not goin to listen to them give them me back next weekend in liverpool...

Lmao, yeah it was kinda obviously, but then again, the ratio of lads to girls in that house was like 40:3.......So she was probably getting quite pissed off with the perving by then :D

Fatmike :D lucky b*****d!

Yeah ill give you them CD's back next time I see you mate, remind me :D

Someone host Ben's vid! Unless it's in another thread already :">

Oh, and well done Spunkey for getting it all up and running. Sounds pretty awesome :D I'm defo going to come to the next one. Missed out on so much stuff now! Never been to NASS, missed Tech, missed this... *Sigh*...

Edited by Onzaboymark

haha was amazing!

i think you all put magura oil in my shitpint :D im sure it wasnt just alcohol :D

nice one matt, and sorry for being sick in the backyard, i think it was.

and nice one to tom too! :D

cant wait for the next event, and i hope its on the weekend and a full day :D

Will

WWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awesome weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Totaly rocked all the time!!!!

Soooooo soooooo greatful to Matt and his house mates for letting us party all night long :D

Well done to Tom for organising such a great indoor ride. :D :D (also a round of applause to all the people who helped out in any way at all :D )

Lake Ogwen IS OFFICIALLY my new favorite natural in the British Isles.

Bunnyhop to bar snap hilarious. :D :D (N)"

Well done to everyone whether riders or helpers for such a great weekend just hope everyone enjoyed it as much as I did.

cheers guy and gals

Bucky

ok i got a few pics of myself totally wasted at this party. click the links. any pictures or videos related in ANY way to what happened that weekend,post em up !

here they are you slags

http://img2.imagevenue.com/loc222/304_Picture_004.jpg

http://img3.imagevenue.com/loc295/aec_Picture_003.jpg

http://img2.imagevenue.com/loc109/7c6_Picture_005.jpg

if you have any pics or vids. it dont matter who it is or what its of get them up here !

enjoy :D

thanks to ben lee for pics

size has been sorted !

Edited by aust

Just got back around an hour ago.

The whole weekend ruled!!!! The event was really good fun, hopefully theres more to come :P :P" The party afterwards was great!! Dont think you could fit anymore people in that house :(

The saturday ride at Ogwen was decent, that place has so much to offer!! Dam that warden guy for bootin us of the rocks. The same night we rode Bangor which again was another great little ride!! Rossi snappin his forks too :D

We even rode Liverpool on the way back for 2hrs which was fun!!

Big thanks to Will for puttin up with us lot for 2 days!!! Also to Matt for the party! Well done Tom for the organising the event and making the weekend happen!

Stan.