Bike Protection

SamHolmes

Cable-tie an old tyer to it.

(Y)

Have you done that or was it just a suggestion? I can't imagine it doing much against dints really- obviously stop scratches but i wouldn't expect it to hold up against impact.

If you've tried it and it works fair-play, not trying to suggest your lying if it came across like that.

I'm struggleing to string sentences together today ^_^

Have you done that or was it just a suggestion? I can't imagine it doing much against dints really- obviously stop scratches but i wouldn't expect it to hold up against impact.

If you've tried it and it works fair-play, not trying to suggest your lying if it came across like that.

I'm struggleing to string sentences together today ^_^

Yeah it would only stop scratches. But if you used like 3 or 4 tyers, it might work. But, I havent tested it, dont intend to either. Dont realy hit the downtube much. Plus the downtube on my t-lite is oval shap, so in theroy it should be stronger from vertial impacts.

Sam ive hit my downtube already. my t-pro dented from the same manoever(sp) and this just scratched. also the chainstay as seen too much wall in this wet weather, but has only scratched.

use hose pipe. if you can get some wide tubing, use it as a downtube protector.

armordildos, arent that protective, put for a PYTHON, itll stop the scratches.

Dan :rolleyes:

• 1 year later...

I suggest a glass case.

Trials bikes are for ride not sex looking.

Yeh, but it's nice to have nice looking thing's, some people simply want to take care of something they are putting money into.

The chances of a second hand frame in as new condition selling are much more than the same frame with scratches all down the downtube, chances are one could ask more for it too.

Has anyone anything useful to add about the availability?

get a dildo

there great, i love mine (Y)

Hehe why hadn't anyone else beat me to it? sorry man it had to be done! also for the chain stays i just cable tied a cut up tyre to them, and i did the same to my frame heh.

Edited by ogre