Boom!

Rich Pearson

downloading now - will edit when done...

EDIT: Love the whole vid rich, great editing. Im quite amazed that some of my camera work was syncronizable (real word?) with the song so well, buts probably just you :P - the end bit was even more hilarious than in real life :D :D :D

Ross

Edited by Pitbull_Rider

Nice riding from Mr. Pearson there lol. Was his bike ok? I always thought something like that would mess it up.

Thanks man!

The real scary part was that that river is around 25 to 30 feet deep at the point I tried to jump, and you can see in the background how powerfull the current is. If I'd let go of my bike I would have never seen it again.

But I'll try it again next time. With a change of clothes. Driving back almost naked was almost as amusing for me as it was disturbing for Alex and Ross...

Rich

That was brilliant! I loved that vid!! Good riding, editing and music! Steve and I were going to come to exeter on saturday and ride with you chaps but we couldn't as we had to do alot of xmas shopping! B)

We will definatly be coming up after xmas as Steve will have his car! :P

That crash in the end was sooo funny (Y) :P :)

A few more pedals and a few more extra large beans and you would of made it!!

Good vid chaps, see you soon!

Cheers Rob :) :) :P

Rich that was nuts :P and Alex :)" what did you do bite your lip when you went over the bars B)

And that gap onto the ponton (Y) Rich you dipsh*t :) I have never seen the water that high there :) in did that gap earlyer this year but when the water was like 10 foot lower :P Did any of the guys from Paddels and Saddels come out to see what you did?

When are you guys next going Exeter cus i'll be there.

Edited by Xdream

yeh, the water was insanely high and powerful that day. It had snowed the night before and so it was all meltwater = freezing cold - but rich tried it anyway :P

Quite a few people along the dockside saw it and i could hear them laughing in the background as i saw rich go in. The saddles and paddles guys said they knew he wouldnt make it as they saw him in mid air :P Rich you fool, next time you try it, try not to choose the one day of the year it snowed (Y)

For a second though it was quite worrying for me and alex as we saw rich get dragged down with his bike thinking he would touch the bottom :) but for a comical value - probably the most hilarious thing ive seen him do (in real life that is - you should put some of your 'jackass' videos on rich :) )

And when alex went over, i think what he did was just faceplant the ground, just bruising his lips and detaching his visor....lucky b*****d , couldve knocked a few teeth in there B)

Once again, great vid all round rich :)

Ross

Edited by Pitbull_Rider

Thanks man!

The real scary part was that that river is around 25 to 30 feet deep at the point I tried to jump, and you can see in the background how powerfull the current is. If I'd let go of my bike I would have never seen it again.

But I'll try it again next time. With a change of clothes. Driving back almost naked was almost as amusing for me as it was disturbing for Alex and Ross...

Rich

You sir are nuts! some awesome riding as well thou, nice one lads (Y)

Pete

• 1 year later...