Let This Take 1 Minute Of Your Time

BONGO

didn't grab me,

i've seen this shit hundreds of times, i saw a really really awful video in an R.E lesson once and this is nothing compaired with some injustice and poverty that has gone of for decades and will continue for decades to come.

Yes, i agree its awful, and yes, if i could help i would but the fact is, giving money doesn't really help, and talking about it doesn't really help, unless you get off your ass and go out there and actually do charity work i seriously doubt you'll make a big difference,...and lets face it, who is really going to give up our comfortable lives to do that sort of thing.

Call me harsh, inhumaine or whatever but thats the way i feel.

That was on the vicar of dibley (however you spell it) last week! She was playing it on her laptop, i think they were trying to get a point across, since it's meant to be a comedy programme, but there wasn't anything funny at all in that scene.

why dont they start by helping themselves and stop shagging. i mean for f**ks sake.

How can they watch there own children die and there families children die then go and have a shag and give birth to another poor little b*****d just to watch him slowly die from malnutrition!

did you know that a majority of the men that are fed and clothed by these charitys rape babies<<<yes BABIES as they believe it gets rid of the aids virus

i'd rather spend my money on helping my own country.

it is true as i said before too many do gooders that worry about other peopler rather than themselves.. donating 50 mill to this disaster and then they all wonder why the nhs has gone up the duff let america donate our share weve been their butt monkeys for long enough now

You sir are a f**king genious, and I agree with you 100% when this country is sorted then we sort out other countries. Then we will find it easier to help them because we've sorted ourselves out.

Do you not realise that its countries like ours which keep the third world in everlasting debt? Open your eyes... you should be happy its not you living there.

You sir are a f**king genious, and I agree with you 100% when this country is sorted then we sort out other countries. Then we will find it easier to help them because we've sorted ourselves out.

You sir, are a penis. This country will never be sorted out, but I think you'll agree it's a bit more sorted out that theirs.

It must be really hard for you, eating 3 meals a day, watching TV & DVD's, going riding and having a choice in which clothes you wear.

Think before you post bullshit ah?

You sir, are a penis. This country will never be sorted out, but I think you'll agree it's a bit more sorted out that theirs.

It must be really hard for you, eating 3 meals a day, watching TV & DVD's, going riding and having a choice in which clothes you wear.

Think before you post bullshit ah?

if i may, i'll revert back to my original post in response to this!\/\/\/

why dont they start by helping themselves and stop shagging. i mean for f**ks sake.

How can they watch there own children die and there families children die then go and have a shag and give birth to another poor little b*****d just to watch him slowly die from malnutrition!

did you know that a majority of the men that are fed and clothed by these charitys rape babies<<<yes BABIES as they believe it gets rid of the aids virus

i'd rather spend my money on helping my own country.

thats what monkey is agreeing with. Its a cycle of stupidity which is no ones fault but there own.If they stop giving birth to children who will eventually end up on one of those adverts, crying and dying from starvation then perhaps they could feed a few more of those who are alive and starving now! thus keeping people alive thus helping themselves!

Edited by phil white