Slight Bit Of Humour For A Wednesday Evening!

Bonney@X-Street

i doub tthe last lorry would go in.........photoshopped!!

check out the pics with the green lorry in...and the last one does not have the green/blue van in the background, instead a red car and there is much less cars there.....weird?

edit: point being the shot was taken much later so they could have one to edit?

Edited by rocktrials

Of course the last one is photoshopped - look at the shadow on the windscreen of the green cab....

And the blurred floor, beneath the truck?

And the stupid angle of the truck?

And the lack of red cone in the foreground?

Whoever believes this is stupid....

Made me laugh though :D) Very Irish...

Well the real reason we all know the last one is fake is because the green truck had mahoooosive stabilisers on it which would never allow it to tip in that situation. not to mention the truck in the water hadn't moved :D

No need to go be daft and point out reflections lolololol

another little thing to notice, the little white dingy in the top pic, not in the 2nd or the tird but in the last :- Could be very coinsadentle but I think the probility of that is extremaly low. Cosidering everything else in the first and last pic are the same.

EDIT: ANOTHER thing, now this can't be coinsadence but the cars as well, exactly like the boat, picture 1 and 4 have the same cars on them, where as 2 and 3 don't :D" Dam i feel clever :) :D (Y)

EDIT AGAIN: Also note the cone at the bottom left corner on pictures 2 and 3 and next to it the upside down boat, its not there in picture 4 :D

Edited by Ingram

• 2 weeks later...
hahahaha we had to go to the fire station a while ago with work for a health and safety talk, and they showed those pictures! cept the last one o'course.

shame i wasnt listening other wise i'd be able to tell you what they did wrong.....

I should think it was the lack of stabilisers on the first truck?! :ermm: