How Does This Look

montybiketrial

475 stays :D

375 maybe, 380 even better.

Whats the BB rise going to be?

Whats the headangle work out at?

597 is quite long on front. hats 23.5" As far as I can rember from when I had my 20" made the long Koxx/python etc are 23", short ones are 22".

Whats the point in top tube measurements (Y) It a mod with no seat and so the seat tube angle can chenge greatly and therefore the top tube length :o

Its the centre of BB to centre of headtube measurements that matter for front end length wise.

Whats the point in top tube measurements (Y) It a mod with no seat and so the seat tube angle can chenge greatly and therefore the top tube length :o

Its the centre of BB to centre of headtube measurements that matter for front end length wise.

Yeah, my old T-Bone had a 24" top-tube, and that was f**king short. You're also correct about the measurement of the BB->headset. I think a short rear end with a fairly long(ish) front would feel pretty spangly, but I don't know off hand the back end of my T-Pro, although some middle ground between that and the T-Bone would be pretty ideal. I'll go out tomorrow and measure shit and get back to you :o