Something Well Worth Seeing

trials_pimp

Mate, Anime/Manga is f**kin amazing. I collect loads of it, you should try watching some. It's like saying all CGI (movies like Shrek 2, Spider-Man 2, Final Fantasy, The Incredibles etc.) films are shite because they were made with computersl I mean jesus, talk about narrow minded. So before you say it's 'lame' try watching some, it's created by some of the world's most talented artists and story writers. Films like Princess Mononoke and Spirited Away will prove just how imaginative these people are.

Take some time to watch the Cowboy Bebop movie before deciding that Anime sucks, I can guarantee you that the Cowboy Bebop series is more stylish than probably anything you've ever seen before.

Ive not seen much Cowboy Bebop, but it doesnt seem though be all that speacial.

But anime is amazing, it all depends on what sort you like.

I would Highly recamend you watch some Naruto (what the Video is taken from)

There allways the Classics, Ghost in a shell, and such.

Dont say its gay just because there are some people you dont like that watch it.

Hellsing, Vampire Hunter D, Envangelion, Samurai Champloo, Beserk and Golden Boy are all awesome, easily among mny favourites. (Naruto I haven't yet seen, but the moment a box set appears on EBay I'll jump at it). That trailer was great, some awesome editing there.

SMO, you dont have to wait to see one on e-bay.

Go to www.animesuki.com and sarch for Naruto.

You get all 119 episodes from there (its still a running series)

Cheers, I just asked my parents and they bought me the first 119 episodes on 7 DVD's (Y)

Edit: Am I right in thinking that I haven't got the first 119 episodes, but the entire series?

Edited by Smo

You are sort of right, there is only 119 episodes at the moment.

A new one comes out every Wednesday In Japan, then is online and subbed by thursday.

No episode this week though, as there is something else on in Japan, so we have to wait until the 2nd onf Feb.

But usually every thursday (N)

The Manga for the anime is still going, and thats way ahead of the anime, so theres still quite a few left to come, and I dont think they have any intention of ending soon (N)

Why? Its just me being ignorant and narrow minded, people say "Oh all rollerbladers are gay, waxing up the ledges so we slip on it" but I'm a rollerblade, am I gay...?

Ok don't answer that.

Its just me being narrow minded.

YES (N)

no anime an manga is sweet specifically anime which manga seems to derive from just a more hardcore version!

You are sort of right, there is only 119 episodes at the moment.

A new one comes out every Wednesday In Japan, then is online and subbed by thursday.

No episode this week though, as there is something else on in Japan, so we have to wait until the 2nd onf Feb.

But usually every thursday :ermm:

The Manga for the anime is still going, and thats way ahead of the anime, so theres still quite a few left to come, and I dont think they have any intention of ending soon :mellow:

Sweet, I'll be looking forward to that. As I said above, I've never seen Naruto before, but I'm a huge anime/manga fan and have been for many years, so I'm feeling very optimistic about these DVDs. Do you follow any other series?

They making a full film of it? i really enjoyed that trailer, even if the words were taken from the film, I would watch the full film of it! :( That was probably a stupid question, so i will shut up now :">.

:-

That would takes years lol.

COWBOY BE-BOP IS A PROPER ANIME! How can you think it isnt? CBB was amazing the ending to the series (aka Knocking on Heavens Door) beast :ermm: Trigun is quality (got the boxset) watched it about 8 million times and the cat still gets me every time! Neon Gen - Freaky Deaky Religious Stuff, Naruto = the ninja stylings only Anime could create, im still not a big fan of things like Shrek/Toy Story, i mean its unreal how they can do it but i still prefer pen and paper, saying that honest to god i think i'll cream when Final Fantasy Advent Children comes out, seeing the trailors is sick! Nice to see a movie that looks real and isn't full of Americans :mellow:" all though im sure someone wont like it becuase the character designs aren't based around english...

Wow that was a big rant so in conlcusion (A level cwk anyone?) Anime is amazing and I could watch it all day

p.s. anyone seen the king of bandit jing serious i wana go out and buy it but its like 80 quid for only 4 seasons i might try dl it!

No they wont be making a film of that trailer, that was just made as a bit of fun, although it did take him 7 months to do :mellow:

If you watch Naruto its all in Japaneese, with english subtitles.

Although some fat Yank is trying to buy the series and change it so its english, and they are even thinking of changing the stroy lines to suit western veiwers (how gay are these people?)

Look at what Happened to Dragon Ball. This was once a very popular cult anime, and is currently the longest running animated series ariund, abut it was bought out a few years back, and has just got worse and worse.

They should just leave these things alone.........

Dragon ball GT was the westernised one, they got rid of the guys who did Dragonball and DBZ for GT hense it was so shit and alot of the character designs changed. Alot of Anime gets changed for Western viewers as we have alot more inhabitions over here. We dont like seeing naked cartoons or more blood spurt in a second that we could ever hope to bleed and so some guys sit there re jig the mouth movements and photoshop the blood out to be replaced with some girly tennis groans....thats just what happens!

I have learnt to read and watch at the same time through Naruto, Final Fantasy Unlimited, Hack and Z.O.E Dolores all japanese because you couldnt buy them over here till the major anime movement began over here thanks to kids growing out of pokemon and looking for something new!

James :mellow:

the Japanese are KINGS at Anime, anyone else who tries it plain sucks.

Thats the biggest load of b/s i've ever heard...one art form is not strcitly one countries thing many people are tallented artists in Anime and Manga and you saying just because it isn't japanese that its crap...good one Sam...