Dj Memorial Ride Anyone? 14th May '05 Portsmouth

stuntsbyjon

Right, now that that is sorted out, lets move on to a new subject, and one that will make some of you happy... :)

I have managed to arrange a DJ and sound system for the party. The guy is saying that he has a 40K sound system, so its all looking rather funky. (Y)"

Getting closer now, and I have a feeling that I will HAVE to go out riding despite having other things to do.... :D

Hahahahaha

Jon...

Right, now onto the ride and after party...

Ok, I understand that a load of you are coming down by car, so I would like to suggest parking at my place, or very near here as it is only about 5 mins ride from the meeting place of the main ride, and the party afterwards is gonna be here, so it all just seems to make sense to me....

If anyone would like directions, for this parking, or any other parking, please contact me by MSN or E-mail.

stuntsbyjon@hotmail.com

Any other issues regarding riding etc, contact me on the same addy. Thanks....

The ride will start at 11 am on the 14th May 2005, just for those of you that live in different time scales to the rest of us.. :angry:

The ride will last most of the day (Injuries allowing. *Fingers crossed*) and the after ride party will commence when were all ready. Again, for finalised details of the after ride party, please ask over MSN, that way I can inform you of the details as they arise. :)

I may be organising a different place for the party, depending on numbers and who is actually coming along. :angry:

I will provide maps and detailed information about guest houses etc to anyone that wishes to get info.

If anyone wants to *rough* it at my place, again add me to MSN. :)

I have had about 20 odd of you add me so far, and I really thank you all for your interest in this memorial ride for one of the greatest loved riders out there at the moment. :angry:

Rest in Peace DJ. Keep your eyes on this ride from your own little riding place in the skies above us.. And dude, if you can, share some of your talent with me. :)

Jon :angry:

I've just deleted all the bitching posts between Littleharrys and yourself.

Let's not squabble in this thread, that's not what it's for. As you said yourself Jon, it could easily be sorted over MSN...and by the sounds of it, I think it has been sorted now anyway.

Aaaaanyway...this is starting to sound like an awesome ride, 'nuff respect to you for hosting the after-party, I get the feeling it's going to be huge!

I for one am going to be there without a doubt, and I am booking the time off work today to make certain.

stuntsbyjon

james porter

IOLO

spunkey_monkey_boy

Michael Hardman

fairy elephants

HarshRider

george_seamons

daahnhillaaaa

mavic

trials_pimp

porthcawlstreetrider

mission_reefer_rider

Zoo_Rider

Smo

thefletch

ben

Swindon rider

Sam@SouthTrials

trialsmad

Jimbo Limbo (Trials Chimp)

plainlazy84

Wayne-king

karsonlevoret

mrs dj

223_leeson

Trials mama

Simon

TheChai

PythonRider

Bonney@X-Street

TheMunn

prawn

T-Limburn

derf

Trials boy Joe

zoojames

trialmedia

DTT - Echo Team

bob

Man On A Mission

pinky@shitbmx

monkeyseemonkeydo

Littleharrys

ross

Curtis-e-Bear

dan-slicktrixtrials

motocrossmumford

kingonthrone

trialsuk

+ guests

50+ riders >_<

proper bo' i tell thee

Edited by daahnhillaaaa

second map i have posted today! when you get there it wont be hard to find the guild hall! basically a clear view from out side the station by the road!

i think i may just ride there from my house to get a good warm up ;) its only 8 miles away :D

any how picture below

gallery_970_542_129898.jpg