Dj Memorial Ride Anyone? 14th May '05 Portsmouth

stuntsbyjon

Are you sure because i dont want to get  the wrong ticket.

Some more help would be nice so im deffinately sure.  :)

JOE

it doesn't matter what ticket you get, if you ask for a ticket to Portsmouth and Southsea, you can get off anywhere in Portsmouth :S

I'll be there with Curtis-E-Bear and Dan :S

07:33 from Colchester - 11:07 at Portsmouth, bring it on :)

Just wondering, when's this after partay beginning? Hopefully not too early so we can get plenty of riding done through out the afternoon/early evening . . .

Hi all.

The time is getting away with me here, and I need to get some figures in order that I can prepare an amazing day for you all. :P

Ok, lets start off with a provisional list of people that wanna come to the ride, and the party; when I have that I can arrange the venue for the party, and possibly some light entertainment during the ride, maybe in the shape of some drinks on the way or summit...

Anyways, can we get on to that for now?

Jon....

List 1. Coming to the ride....

List 2. Coming to the after party.....

Many thanks guys, again for showing interest in this ride, and for (hopefully) riding on the day. :P

Argh! Somebody post the names onto one sheet please..... :P

Ok, seems we have a few for the party and the ride. :P

The train stop you need is either Fratton station, which is the first as you come into Portsmouth, if you're coming to my place to meet the rest that will be driving down, or the second stop, which is Portsmouth and Southsea if you're just meeting the main ride in Guildhall Square. :P

Hope that helps.

Yeah, Lee, there will be a chair for you dude... and the bath tub has been reseved upon meeting you Ben. :P

Jon.

Jon I have got my proper video camera, you seen it before, so I will be filming all day. But need to free up the other tapes. Or get some more. Would like to get mike round to show how i can record it to my hard drive using prem pro.

Catch you on messenger to sort it.

Harry