Dj Memorial Ride Anyone? 14th May '05 Portsmouth

stuntsbyjon

Its all good, im not deadly serious.

Its not as if im going to ask Gaara to sort you out (Y)

I should hope not, I'm quite fond of my arms and legs :)

Provided I'm not in the middle of my exams, hell, even if I am I'll be there. This is going to be a big one...is it worth notifying the authorities and letting them know the circumstances before the date? Just a thought.

Dave Marshall

Good idea :)

It's a good idea to notify the fuzz I guess. Not done that before. (Y) How do I go about it? Just walk in the station and say 'By the way, there's gonna be hundreds of trials riders gathering in locations around Portsmouth on the 14th of May, as it's a memorial ride for one of the countries best loved trials riders?'

:P"

Any suggestions lads? :turned:

I don't get on too well with the plod. :P

Jon...

i'll offer 1 person a lift down there, and back (after the party :lol: ), 2 if i decide the bike rack is worthy... and 3 if we can get some1's bike in the boot, without putting the seats down (doubtful) :lol:

THIS IS FOR LOCALS TO ME! (jus so i dont get you scottish folk asking me to come an pic you up :lol: )

ah nice, do i get a lift then? :lol:

hi im ross im from southend area essex im gunna try n get there this ride will b amazin if its nice weather lol ill bring some mats along but if it does wrk out there will b so many riders there wont b a pavement to ride on :lol:

Nice to see some people coming from afar for this ride. :D

I have spoken to a few off-duty police officers, and they have said to just go ahead with the ride and NOT actually tell anyone. :D I know it sounds crazy due to the numbers of riders that are gonna be out on the day; But hey.... I was told the way to do it would be to just keep a tight lead on the riders that turn up, and try to be as polite to passers by as possible, which I know we all do on these rides anyways. (N)"

So, lads and lasses, by all means come, enjoy the day, but please, NO trouble!

I am sure I am not alone when I say that we can enjoy a days riding without anyone getting nicked. :P

So, let the ride commence and lets all have a good ride, obeying the laws and respecting the people that are sure to stop and watch. :P

i think it wuld be a bit silly if I came allll the way down there so I'll have to go on a more local ride and do my sh!tty little endo's  :">

lol im taking a 3 hour train ride to do my shitty little endos, so i think you can come aswell :(

ben