Dj Memorial Ride Anyone? 14th May '05 Portsmouth

stuntsbyjon

I'll try my best to get down. I'd really like to come along.

John S, if your catching the train down do you want me to accompany you? Just tell me what train you'll be on and i'll try get there. Plus we can play snap with our leesons. If they were the same colour.

Bumford, you still got that bloody cast on? I'm sure its fixed by now. ;)

Edited by Trials Punk

Right. Me and Paulos are now deffinatly driving up. We'll be leaving on the Friday night, because Portsmouth is a good 200 miles from here. Is there anywhere we can kip for the night? Would somebody be able to put us up or anything?

Ok, I can accomodate a few people on the Friday night as well as the Saturday night...

If you want to stay over the Friday night, just MSN me on the usual addy. ;)

I am afraid I don't have any spare beds as this is a student house.... Yes, that means parties all the time. :lol: But there is a comfy settee and a reclining arm chair thats bloody comfortable.

stuntsbyjon@hotmail.com

Cheers.

jon

Edited by stuntsbyjon

Dont include the armchair, thats mine ofr the night :P:D

I officialy shotgun the reclining armchair..........

The official rules of shotgunning clearly state that no item can be shotgunned unless it is within view (and no, taking a picture of aformentioned armchair does not count) :-"

...but what the heck, shotgun the sofa for the Friday night :P

I wish I could stay for the after party, but parking costs an arm and a leg and I have to work early the next morning. But I'll be filming loads on the actual ride! Im gonna bring two cartridges of Super 8 (yes, all of 6 minutes of super 8 to get through!) and loads of DV tapes.. and I'll be making a seperate video rather than including the ride in TM2.

Jonny.

AA route planner :-(Y)

GoOgLe

If he doesn't know where he's going, that isn't much use really is it? :P

I believe there's a carpark just by "Portsmouth & Southsea Station", or at a supermarket down the road. Jonny, Andy or Lee will know more though, as i know for a fact they've parked there before.

Alternativly, you could get Jon's address and park up at his? Not sure though, as theres already like 4 parking up at his or something. :P

Basicly as you come in from the M27, you will come to some roundabouts.

Follow the signs for City Centre.

And then Follow signs for station, if I rember correctly.

The station isnt far in from the M27.

If you want free parking, you will see a BP, with a Sainsburys behind it, park there, station is just along the road.

Or if you reach the station, there is a car park behind it, that costs money......

All the triains that come onto Portsmouth have to pass throughHillsea, Fratton, then Portsmouth and Southsea, then onto Portsmouth Harbour, so just get off at Portsmouth and Southsea...

Not a problem. (Y)

Massive! Lovin' it!

Jon.

Cheeeeers mate. Made my day.

I'm going to have to get up at 5.30 leave by 6.20 for the train at 6.40, great. Then 4 hours there 4 hours back. Hrmphhhh.

It will be worth it though.

haha, yeah will do brendan. Maybe this ride you will be able to do that stoppie all the way down the slope in portsmouth and not get a bar full of grass.  ;)  (Y)

oh god thats pmouth isnt it... hmmz... spose ill give it a go!! lol.

with any luck will have a helmet for this ride.