Dj Memorial Ride Anyone? 14th May '05 Portsmouth

stuntsbyjon

yeah it was an amazing weekend, me and chai and matt and ben stayed friday night and saturday and both were sooo fun! fletcher did the huge rail gap in ports that james porter did except fletcher did it like 6 times and the gap kept getting bigger and bigger. matt and chai and ben are still on the train back to waterloo station now and i'm sure they will be going home for a sleep as will jon shrews. Chai got drunk off half a can and we all tried to shave his eye brows, nick manning scaring people with his front tap at about 9o'clock on saturday night.

thanks again to jon for letting everyone over and organizing the ride (Y) hope to see the same big group of people again next year. :)

I don't go on many big rides, but that was definatly the best day I've had on a trials bike ever. The riding was amazing and I enjoyed the whole day.

The party at the end too was great! That poor car didn't stand a chance! (Video footage of the cars last moments coming soon :) ) People trying (and suprisingly suceeding) to do trials whilst drunk was hilarious.

What a great day (Y)

Just got some vids off my phone (so the qualities a bit naff)

Chai sidehop to post

Matt Staples sidehop to post

Ross

Edited by Pitbull_Rider

hahah Andy chai was mashed at the party and people f**ked Lee Macor's(spelling) car hahaha B)

was a wicked day (Y)

McCaw, for future reference. :P

That was without a doubt the best weekend i have ever had. The day started off a bit 'iffy, with the rain, but Deej must of snuck into the weather department, and the weather pulled through just in time for the 3:10pm respects.

Some bloody insane riding went down, along with some insane laughter at Jon's house. Chai, you rock. ^_^

Thanks to everyone who turned up, despite the rain at the start.

Amazing.

A fitting respect me thinks. :)

RIP.

Excellent ride :), some crazy shizzle going down from the word go (you know who you are matt ^_^). The weather sucked severely but managed to get better. Maad respect to mr jon for letting us hooligans wreck his house B) and you have to respect Andy Chai, mainly because he can get wasted on under a quid!!

Highlights for me.

Crashing round jons friday night, chilled with some beers it was cool.

Simones (the Chink) excellent fried breakfast saturday morning.

The amount of people that showed up!

Getting free grips from dan ko (cheers dude)

Me not being able to do a gap with an inch drop, but being able to gap up it (Y) :P

Matt Staples and Fletch trying desperately to tap up a wall and then Scott riding up and doing it second time round.

Andy Chais drunken antics.

John shrews being a crazy git lol, haha beer hat.

Lee McCaw being a legend and letting people ride all over his car whilst pissed, also for not getting any damage apart from some dents to the car until he shut the bonnet which smashed the headlight.

Nick manning dropping off of jons garage whilst slightly intoxicated.

Ben.

P.s BIIG! respect to jon for letting us crash round and for being one hell of an organised, cheers jon you rule.

Hey Jonny, when are you going to make a vid of it all, i saw you filming just about everything that everyone did!! (The battery must of lasted ages?)

It was a really good ride, apart from the weather at the start of the day, wish i brought my camera now.

Tom

RIP DJ :lol: B)

Hey Jonny, when are you going to make a vid of it all, i saw you filming just about everything that everyone did!! (The battery must of lasted ages?)

It was a really good ride, apart from the weather at the start of the day, wish i brought my camera now.

Tom

RIP DJ :lol: B)

jonny was pimping 4 camera's that day there shall be no shortage of (trial)media