The Little Wheels Thread

Sameer

Why aren't more people watching Tomorrow We Work? 15 minute long mixtape by Joe "Voices"Cox, featuring all the Voices riders? Watch it!

i'm in 2 minds about it to be honest.

One one hand it's a fine video and there's some excellent riding (bedford & erny wallride stuff stuck out for me for some reason)

On the other hand it's basically the same riders in the same spots, doing the same tricks they did in voices.

I hope the full length version has something to set it apart cos there's only so many times I can watch someone 180 down stairs before my mind starts drifting off to other things.

Edited by poopipe

Dan Cox's section = totally, totally different to his Voices section.

Ernies' section = totally different.

Josh Bedford's section = considerably different.

Tom Blyth's section = completely different.

Joe Cox's section = different, definitely.

etc...

specifically yes - they're different sections but it's still just 180s, 3s, rail hops etc etc in damp places up north. Theres nowt wrong with the riding, it just feels like ive seen it all before

What I'm saying is that I'd like to see something a bit different from mr Cox - I dunno, a euro roadtrip or something so he can show off his editing with a different backdrop.

i can see where poopipe is coming from,

the only unique section in the promo was dan cox's world of free coaster....which is ironically the one thing i totally hated.

for me it's just appears to be another above average bmx video of pretty average bmx riding.

then again, after voices i'm probabaly expecting it to grab me by the nads, when any video 'the same' as voices isn't bad at all.

however it is definitely more of the same, there's no denying it.

It's apparently just a load of random footage they're not using for the next video, so it's fair enough if it's not all "Mind blowing" even though there was some ridiculous stuff in there.

Joe Cox is editing/has edited the Padded Cell UK road trip, by the way.

EDIT: I guess it's just that I'm more into this sorta street stuff, as opposed to - say - that Tony W video. For me, that was tame as f**k. The same stock skatepark lines with the same music as another video (;)), it just did nothing for me. It's still just riding by numbers, just like all the 'big' skatepark riders are. No doubt someone would beg to differ with me on that though.

It's apparently just a load of random footage they're not using for the next video, so it's fair enough if it's not all "Mind blowing" even though there was some ridiculous stuff in there.

Joe Cox is editing/has edited the Padded Cell UK road trip, by the way.

EDIT: I guess it's just that I'm more into this sorta street stuff, as opposed to - say - that Tony W video. For me, that was tame as f**k. The same stock skatepark lines with the same music as another video (;)), it just did nothing for me. It's still just riding by numbers, just like all the 'big' skatepark riders are. No doubt someone would beg to differ with me on that though.

I met James hitchcox the other day, he came into my shop, he's a super nice guy and his bike is ridicuosly light (25.5lbs with 4 pegs 2 brakes and giro!! ).

And joe cox/josh bedford were over here not long ago, but i couldn't ride with them due to work! :(