The Little Wheels Thread

Sameer

Chase seems rather clean and fashion though :huh:

to be blunt about it....

he's a ratty little shit who can only do 3 tricks and I reckon I could beat him up as well.*

*disclaimer... that's one more trick than i can do and he does all of them with a lot more style

to be blunt about it....

he's a ratty little shit who can only do 3 tricks and I reckon I could beat him up as well.*

*disclaimer... that's one more trick than i can do and he does all of them with a lot more style

haha, i love the way you resort to the good old fashion violence. Although to be fair, you probably could beat him up.

I kind of see what what you mean about the three trick thing. On most his video sections all you usually see him doing is boosting, doing turndowns, inverts, and a few spins and manuals. I much prefer watching someone like Eric Holley, Ian Schwartz, or Eddie Cleveland.

i do like watching him ride, don't get me wrong. chase being smooth in a park is kinda like watching trails riding only not extremely boring.

on the who's best front..

i'd rate edwin, bob scerbo and seth kimborough as my favourites riders to watch - theres real power in there which i think is kind of missing from most of the tight jeans brigade's styles ( a bit of a generalisation but you know what i mean)

In fairness, in RF15 and Lotek Vancouver, Chase Hawk does some f**king rad stuff, including some ridiculously tech lines. Same kinda goes for FitLife I guess, but that's a bit of a "meh" video. But yeah, he's doing ridiculously tech now, and the brakeless thing seems to be doing him well...

I got curious and weighed mine - bang on 30lbs (by the ol' me + bike on bathroom scales system)

I knew the drilled out seatclamp was a bad idea, if I took the pegs off I'd be down to 26 and that's just gay.

recommendations for bmx weight gain anyone ?

I got curious and weighed mine - bang on 30lbs (by the ol' me + bike on bathroom scales system)

I knew the drilled out seatclamp was a bad idea, if I took the pegs off I'd be down to 26 and that's just gay.

recommendations for bmx weight gain anyone ?

haha get them pegs off, you know you want to :P

Why do you want to make your bike heavier, lighter is where it's at.

If you do insist then i hear the "not using the toilet for a week" method seems to pile on a few pounds. On the bmx side of things, nothing a few lead weights can't sort out, or even dare i say it, whack both brakes back on.

I may have to go for the supra E's. They're some proper man rims.

as for bike heavyness making you ride worse - that's arse. 10 years ago people were doing loads of shit i dont have any hope of pulling off on bikes that weighed well over 40 lbs.

I don't really, I was taking the piss.

I also made an error in my maths - removal of pegs would leave me at 28 lbs rather than 26 lbs so i feel a bit better.

Whos desperatly waiting for those Gsport pegs? I know i am.

FIND: link

Who needs Ti when you can wear these down in under 2 grinds :P I mean they are lighter than Ti.

Whos desperatly waiting for those Gsport pegs? I know i am.

FIND: link

Who needs Ti when you can wear these down in under 2 grinds :P I mean they are lighter than Ti.

i wonder if they'd even last 2 on my favourite gnarly brick wall up-the-stairs grind.

PLegs will rule and I will buy 4 - I think I'm gonna miss the noise of steel on brick though.

ooh, ooh, the million dollar sprocket is out now (allegedly)