The Little Wheels Thread

Sameer

Been out riding with the Shook guys who are over the in the UK at the moment and the best riders from London - the UK Shook video's going to be nuts if the first 3 of 21 days are anything to go by. Chad and Wade are ridiculously sound too, and it's been cool seeing properly incredible riding first hand, by people you know. All good.

Talking of Shook though, go to Shook's site and check out the remix of Chase Dehart's Put In Werk section. Nuts! 180 up a 9 or 10 stair, how?

Been out riding with the Shook guys who are over the in the UK at the moment and the best riders from London - the UK Shook video's going to be nuts if the first 3 of 21 days are anything to go by. Chad and Wade are ridiculously sound too, and it's been cool seeing properly incredible riding first hand, by people you know. All good.

Talking of Shook though, go to Shook's site and check out the remix of Chase Dehart's Put In Werk section. Nuts! 180 up a 9 or 10 stair, how?

Good stuff. Who were the riders?

And do you know anywhere else there going?

Forgot to post that yesterday...

As for the Shook UK tour - they're in Hastings at the moment, heading to Bristol too, and I'm assuming Newcastle/Liverpool/Sheffield sorta spots?

That article on style 43 that you wrote (i think it was you?) was real good, sounds like the video should be awesome.

Bmx'rs are mental, bmx is mental. I cant wait to bmx. Any more vids?

Oh boy...You wanna see my youtube favourite list...Loads of vids you havnt seen. ;) Ill hit you up with it in a min

Page one

http://www.youtube.com/profile_favorites?user=ghettorider1

Will keep you going for the rest of the night lol

Edited by nickyw

Go hit up the Mosh bikes webpage to find the S.F. trip in the video section: Mosh It contains some of the main trend setters in bmx, even if the editing is a little shite.

And for those of you wanting to get the Eddie Clevelandesque footjam tailwhips down, have a gander: Eddie Cleveland