The Little Wheels Thread

Sameer

yeah probably some sorta 180 nosepick to drop in combo mambo...

dave osato is the king of shit like that

canadian nosepick - ie. facing back into the ramp you came from

it says so at the top left of the picture

and yes, dave osato is king of that

Tony watkinson, bongo's mate is gonna f**king win that haro sponsership i bet.

watched all 10 vids, and he properly owns all them other riders.

indeed his riding is awesome. Makes it even more of a shame that he has lost nearly all his mates becasue of his new "sponsored" attitude.

it's certainly gone sour...

firstly, his whole video is my footage, from my camera. I get no credit whatsoever, nor was i asked if i minded him using it for that video...

i don't like it, but it's how it is. He' knows how i feel. Not many people talk to him anymore. I ain't into shit talking on the web, don't worry i'm not like that, i have told him everything i type tonight. nobody likes the way he treats people, or rather, ignores them, as soon as someone better turns up that he can show off to. He ignored every one of us at backyard for the whole weekend. Totally f**ks us all off when any southerners turn up etc etc.

Then there are my personal issues that i have, like he leaves shit in my car, stuffs shit under the chairs and down the sides in my car, begs for lifts then when we arrive dissapears, leaves hotel rooms booked under my credit card totally f**ked, with the bath filled with water, blood, milk, cereal, the kettle, everything... Blocks the toilet with a ball of socks then won't do anything about it. The list goes on.

He knows how i feel, and he knows how everybody feels. he said to me "i want the old tony back" Then changed nothing....

i am normal to his face as it's much easier, but he knows how it is...

i wish it was different. we'll be good mates if he changes, but i doubt some others will ever give that chance again.

Totally f**ks us all off when any southerners turn up etc etc.

I can sympathise with that one but everything else sounds a bit shit. Still I spose I'd move even further up my own arse than i am now if I got put in adverts n stuff.

c'est la vie - or however the f**k you spell it

I can sympathise with that one but everything else sounds a bit shit. Still I spose I'd move even further up my own arse than i am now if I got put in adverts n stuff.

c'est la vie - or however the f**k you spell it

Poopipe. youve still got a little way to go before your that good :-

Bongo, i know you know that there are alot of people in bmx that 'comp' and are 'stuck up' but i guess it really sucks 'cause he's your mate. I think he should remmember who his 'real' mates are.

Although it's always fun to go rip over one of those guys with a simple super long brakeless manual over and around everything. But they do 'do my head in' at Motion, all the 'tailwhip fashion slags'.

Thats a shame. Out of all the liverpool people though i thought it would have been that leon (can't remember his last name) that would have made it 'big'.

girlfriend.....

Leon is my best friend though, always will be. His bird stopped him getting where he could be, and a few months ago, he realised! They're still together but he rides these days!!

girlfriend.....

Leon is my best friend though, always will be. His bird stopped him getting where he could be, and a few months ago, he realised! They're still together but he rides these days!!

Did she do it intentionally? or was she just being a normal woman and wanting to spend so much time with him?

At least he's riding again now then :)

Top ten riders from that haro competition.

and i dont think the premium video has been posted. Josh Harrington is a beast.

Aren't TwentyVelocross gonna be pissed that their rider entered a competition to win sponsorship from a rival company? Just seems a bit weird. Either way, to be honest I'm not too into his riding. He just seems to make all those over-clicked inverts, inward tables and shit look ridiculously awkward, and not really that kind of appealing. Like in the Twenty ad, that over-clicked table looks like it was no fun, and that big inward table out of Euston bank was pretty impressive, but again, it was a trick I'd never, ever want to learn to do 'cos it looks so god-awful, and probably feels utter shit to pull. Some of the park stuff's kinda nice I guess, but I dunno, just seems he's kinda going more into the tweaker territory now...

Sucks to hear about the whole situation with Tony though, Bongo. Hopefully he'll come round.