The Little Wheels Thread

Sameer

Linky no worky 'bm :( Have you sent those stickers off? lol I totally forgot about those...Maybe because there only stickers. :P

Was it you who sent me a SAE? I know someone did, but it didn't show up, so I had no way of remembering who it was :$ Either way, if you PM me your address I'll sort it out (Y)

Cranmer may have no style in most peoples eyes, but I don't think any more than 5 other riders in the world could do those sorts of moves.

He's a machine.

While I'm posting, anyone know what's happened to Mark Webb and Ben Wallace? Kept their heads down over winter

Cranmer may have no style in most peoples eyes, but I don't think any more than 5 other riders in the world could do those sorts of moves.

He's a machine.

While I'm posting, anyone know what's happened to Mark Webb and Ben Wallace? Kept their heads down over winter

They ride corby very often like a few days a week and sleep over at the park.

They also went to do demos in europe for a bit.

Manual fakie wall fakie manual, sick as fook.

This is one of the reasons i'm still up in arms about a freecoaster. No control of a fast fakie plus i can fakie manual further with a chain than without.

It's easier to fakie manual with a cassette over shorter distances, but it's easier to get into other tricks from fakie manuals with a coaster. Equally, I've found I've got more control over fast fakies, simply 'cos when you land that 10-stair 180, you're not desperately backpedalling (or not, and getting launched :P), you're just riding along. Once you get used to riding fakie without scrubbing off loads of speed, it's not so bad. If you need to slow down, you can just put pressure on the pedals and force it to slow like that (Y)

The best thing about coasters though is just the feel of it. Just feels like you're sorta gliding everywhere, it's f**king amazing...

I'm still sulking cos the reverse isn't going to be out until may.

I just wanted to make everyone aware.

I've also made it my mission to learn the arse grind, a fitting trick to follow my first cleanly pulled footjammy whippywotsit in nearly 10 years ( it was on a gentle slope and everything).

i don't think you or mark should be trying them arse grinds, what with both of you hurting them before :rolleyes: But if you do do it get it on video :lol:^_^

haha i cant either now, due to doing a flip over a rail and landing on my arse, getting better now but there is still a sore spot.

On the freecoaster front, i have to agree with mark. In some cases having one doesn't make stuff easier, i found that when i do fast 180s down stuff with a cassette that when i landed and started to pedal back it helped keep balance and i snapped out quicker, but with a coaster i found it really weird at first, 'cause you tend to fishtail all over the shop, but after a while they are simple as and you can just glide a long for ages.

But they to have a really satisfying feel for some reason, it is like Mark said it feels like you're just gliding every where, and everything just flows, 'cause once you have got your speed up you don't have to pedal, so it looks so smooth.