End Of The Month

chrisatactiv05

I have spoke to clive, and he is sorting me out a clear660. in the xl - 1030 wheelbase. But with a 27.2 seatpost, the same as the 609, which is going to look pimp with the leeson carbon seat. Also im going to get it done in howies blue/road sign blue, like the old pashley colour. I can't wait now, also getting the forks!! ill post pics asap

that sounds awsome! sounds like it should be the same blue colour as mine. im thinking of sending mine of to clive and getting it re sprayed and seeing if he could fix a normal seat tube to mine! as well as relacing my dented chain stay :">

pictures ASAP (Y)

I have spoke to clive, and he is sorting me out a clear660. in the xl - 1030 wheelbase. But with a 27.2 seatpost, the same as the 609, which is going to look pimp with the leeson carbon seat. Also im going to get it done in howies blue/road sign blue, like the old pashley colour. I can't wait now, also getting the forks!! ill post pics asap

How long do you have to wait?

Jon

Errr... this topic is shit.

Just because it's of no interest to you doesn't make it a "shit" topic, in fact it's quite informative and useful to some. Perhaps in future if somethings of no interest to you, you could do what everyone else does and not post at all :P

like they say "if you dont have anything useful to say, dont say it at all" or something like that anyway!

Haha, and I thought your post's where starting to improve!

Chris, when do you think you'll have it all built up? We'll have to arrange a ride in Sheppey :P t'is the fookin' don for riding up there!

Gimme a shout on MSN when your next on :P

I knew I would persuade you to get the Leeson! You know it makes sense!

Clem will be super jealous when he sees you have a standard seat tube and seat :P

Grow up.

er anways, back to topic............

if you want to discuss rails in Folkestone use the PM function please :P

edit- thats the one andy  :P

("tidied" up thread)

*Proceeding to make the thread as messy as his bedroom again*

You cheeky bugger and your supereditthread powers :P

Lucky ducker! i really wanted a leeson with a proper seat but was told clive wouldn't do them... still i have no cash anyway! (Y)

Do i need to slate you? Nah i reckon everyone else already has! (by posting a shit post commenting on what you think is a shit topic.. your being a hypocrite aren't you (Y))

Lucky ducker! i really wanted a leeson with a proper seat but was told clive wouldn't do them... still i have no cash anyway! :ermm:

Do i need to slate you?  Nah i reckon everyone else already has!  (by posting a shit post commenting on what you think is a shit topic.. your being a hypocrite aren't you (Y))

Clive seems to say he won't do a lot of stuff (Y) Formerly it was no proper seats, now not putting disc tabs on his forks?

im paying for my bike at the end of this month, he said it should be done for the end of next month, which will be cool!! Ive gone for the 1030 (xl) because i really like the feel of my pashley i had, and that was around that. Just i fancyed something a little bit shorter at the back end, and leesons are just the dogs bollocks. My mate has a 1010 (standard) but i find it really short, due to my wide range of bikes ive had: echo bounce/control, bt raven, handsomedog rockhound, the list goes on. HOWIES BLUE is pimp, i love that blue! I think clive would do this for anybody, i just fancyed it due to i have to ride from my house sometimes to town, which is like 13 odd miles away - MISSION!!! but i shall keep you all posted!!! will be cool.

Clive seems to say he won't do a lot of stuff (Y)  Formerly it was no proper seats, now not putting disc tabs on his forks?

Now i think after making a few frames, Clives not that bothered. I must say i think he is so good at listening what i wanted, and knows his stuff! when i said i wanted a frame for more street, but i wanted something to ride a bigish distance, he knew what i was on about straight away. He is really flexiable now with his frames and bits, but his forks. I was going to ask about getting disc mounts fitted, but after listening what he had to say, i'd thought a mag or v would be much better. You put so much strain on the mounts of the back of a fork (ask peeps with urbans gone wrong), i dont think its really worth it!! The more i love my mono trial ive got, id rather had forks that wont brake ... hope this made sense

Edited by chrisatactiv05