Bike Show Line Up

Team Ashton

Eh?Was there any need for that like i didnt think neway,why dont u ride ?,no dent think so,anyway why not give some younger riders a shot? And eddie tongue is hardly useless ?

Lee

I If was invited I would ride, not saying it would be impressive though. I'm not saying he's a poor rider. He gets results. I'm just saying he's stuck up and I don't like him. Someone with his skills deserves to ride the bike show, but someone with his attitude towards other riders dosn't. There was a queue of around 7-10 people waiting for a section at the porthcawl comp. Me and my mate sam were in the front, he pushed right into the front with his mate out of nowhere. Acting as if we were dirt he was walking over.

Edd Tounge was hardly impressing at the bike show last year, could he actually be bothered? Useless?

Edited by Trials Punk

I If was invited I would ride, not saying it would be impressive though. I'm not saying he's a poor rider. He gets results. I'm just saying he's stuck up and I don't like him. Someone with his skills deserves to ride the bike show, but someone with his attitude towards other riders dosn't. There was a queue of around 7-10 people waiting for a section at the porthcawl comp. Me and my mate sam were in the front, he pushed right into the front with his mate out of nowhere. Acting as if we were dirt he was walking over.

Edd Tounge was hardly impressing at the bike show last year, could he actually be bothered? Useless?

Im sure i didnt push infront of you mate, im sorry if i did,

is sam sam wheeler, cause im mates with him and i didnt get in front of him the whole comp,me and my mate jordie, may have seemed a bit eager to get through cause we were running out of time.

That does not mean im stuck up, im sorry that i may have come across this way, but i dont think im stuck up.

Funnily enough we were running out of time too. Just like everyone else. No its not sam, but a mate of his. It did come across that you indeed were stuck up, and theres no way that you didn't realised you had pushed in as well you'd have to be blind to miss the queue.

Edited by Trials Punk

i agree with the fact edd didnt seem bothered at bike 2004, but then again the sunday when i was there in the last show of the day the crowd were more interested in the free t shirts than what ANY rider was doing.

the commentator last year was poor, i could've done a half decent job, best bit of the day for me was when he kept saying feebal during hawzies run, which if u werent there was about every 3-5 secs and got really annoying, hawzie just stopped and told him to shut up!! quality

think im goin to make the trip down this year, i wasnt going to but this line up has changed my mind.

I read somewhere That Ryan Leech would love to do the Bike Show again but Norco can't pay for him to come over here again or something like that. Would be nice to see him and the Boon riding and also TRA.

Edited by TomN

This line up should prove to be good, no offense to craig and neil but I think as far as getting up stuff and gapping goes they wont be that much bigger than the champs. Also the show that goes down depends on the crowd not just the commentator and the course. Final point, just because TRA, Ryan leech etc arent riding there it doesnt automatically mean its because there sponsers aint paying for them. What if TRA aint coming because he's geting married that weekend or something else slightly more important.

fletch

P.S., who do i talk to about riding the course, and who's designing/funding it this year.

line up sounds good. hope that annoying dude not do the commentary again!

maybe more of a open course than 2004...

nez and craigy boy deffo deserve to go...big massive show off moves.

i mean who the hell wants to see some arse scrape their way up a bunch of rocks? not me!

ill be there....deffo! :rolleyes:

P.S., who do i talk to about riding the course, and who's designing/funding it this year.

I think Martyn Ashton (topic starter) and Martin Hawyes invite people to ride. Also, it's them that design the course too. Although Saracen are sponsoring it :rolleyes:

Line up sounds good too (Y) I think Matt Berridge deserves a place though, as does Danny Butler IMO.

Davey

This line up should prove to be good, no offense to craig and neil but I think as far as getting up stuff and gapping goes they wont be that much bigger than the champs. Also the show that goes down depends on the crowd not just the commentator and the course. Final point, just because TRA, Ryan leech etc arent riding there it doesnt automatically mean its because there sponsers aint paying for them. What if TRA aint coming because he's geting married that weekend or something else slightly more important.

fletch

:rolleyes:

If you had read the thread TRA said he can't afford it. So I guess if he can't afford it that also means his sponsors arn't paying for him. Which I think is stupid of Koxx as there will be a huge number of potentiall trials riders who will be looking at what the best riders will be riding.

EDIT: TRA himself beat me to it. Meh.

Edited by Trials Punk

I'll buy you a pint. if while u are here, you tell emt he names on songs of echo movies 3 and 4 please please please please. Your'll get the pint either way actualy.

Seigmen "Trampoline" is one of them.

Rossi.

Edited by cultiv8ed rossi