Bike Show Line Up

Team Ashton

Hi,

Me and Horsey have just finalised the invite list for the Bike Show, so i thought you guys would like to see. Positive it is going to be a great show this year, so please make sure you come along and support the Trials arena.

Rider List:

Martyn Ashton

Martin Hawyes

Chris Akrigg

Danny Holroyd

Craig Lee Scott

Ben Slinger

James Hyland

Ben Savage

Vincent Hermance

Benito Ros

Giles Coustoulier

Chris Doney

Cesar Cannas

Neil Tunercliffe

Allistair Clarkson

There it is, sorry if i have spelt any names wrong.

Cheers,

Martyn.

Hi,

Me and Horsey have just finalised the invite list for the Bike Show, so i thought you guys would like to see. Positive it is going to be a great show this year, so please make sure you come along and support the Trials arena.

Rider List:

Martyn Ashton

Martin Hawyes

Chris Akrigg

Danny Holroyd

Craig Lee Scott

Ben Slinger

James Hyland

Ben Savage

Vincent Hermance

Benito Ros

Giles Coustoulier

Chris Doney

Cesar Cannas

Neil Tunercliffe

Allistair Clarkson

Cheers,

Martyn.

B) :) sounds like a top line up! shame i wont be able to come (Y)

Hi,

Rider List:

Martyn Ashton

Martin Hawyes

Chris Akrigg

Danny Holroyd

Craig Lee Scott

Ben Slinger

James Hyland

Ben Savage

Vincent Hermance

Benito Ros

Giles Coustoulier

Chris Doney

Cesar Cannas

Neil Tunercliffe

Allistair Clarkson

Cheers,

Martyn.

awesome. they need this kind of profile. top job Mart. (lets just hope CLS rides 26" as well...)

Rob

ps. you gonna be testing any new bikes this year Mart?

Edited by rathergoodpie

The list is fine, I'm never usually bothered who's there and who's not. My main concern is the way in which the demo's take place. When the riders are allowed to just piss about, nobody but Benito, Vincent and Chris Doney seem to do any riding.

I think the demo's need to be spiced up a little bit, or the riders should at least be made to do a bit more riding. Ed Tongue last year was silly, riding when his name was mentioned and then going back to sit down again.

I was a bit dissappointed last year Martyn. I had a press pass which was nice, as I got to chat to all you lot and do a bit of filming, but when I was sat in the audience the show seemed to lack a certain something.

Another problem is the commentator, the manager of Bikelab, the name Clive Gosling spirngs to mind although I could be wrong. If he's going to be commentating again then please, please, please have him learn the list of riders and their acheivements. Last year all I could here was him rambling on about 20 and 26 inch wheels for the tenth time in 5 minutes and then pronounce everybody's name wrong before saying that there were about 10 world champions in the arena when in fact there were about 5. He just seemed to get on my nerves.

Hi mart, its scott w

Nice choice, seems like it will be really good this year

James Hyland

Ben Savage

Vincent Hermance

Benito Ros

Giles Coustellier

Chris Doney

Cesar Canas

:P  :)  :P

^^^^Excellent riders, cant believe you got canas to go, will be wicked!!! :P

i had dinner with him the other week...and cedric gracia :P useless fact but i thought i'd post it anyway :) by the sounds of it last year sounded a bit poo, i get the impression a lot of riders didn't want to be there B) maybe you yould add a little incentive in the mix B)

Another problem is the commentator, the manager of Bikelab, the name Clive Gosling spirngs to mind although I could be wrong. If he's going to be commentating again then please, please, please have him learn the list of riders and their acheivements. Last year all I could here was him rambling on about 20 and 26 inch wheels for the tenth time in 5 minutes and then pronounce everybody's name wrong before saying that there were about 10 world champions in the arena when in fact there were about 5. He just seemed to get on my nerves.

also if theres a hop idol, he can be really off putting to the riders. when matt was riding he made a joke about the size of his seat and matt came off instantly. now if it had been a funny joke it would have been alright but it wasn't. the guy from section 7 that commentated at the bike battle was pretty good, try and hunt him down :)

Pete

Excellent.

Can't wait to film all this. Going to be great fun. Nice line up :)

Now lets hope the way the demo's are set out, and the way the course is, that they can get to show off there hugeness.

Looking forward to it.

also if theres a hop idol, he can be really off putting to the riders. when matt was riding he made a joke about the size of his seat and matt came off instantly. now if it had been a funny joke it would have been alright but it wasn't. the guy from section 7 that commentated at the bike battle was pretty good, try and hunt him down :)

Pete

Yea Clives Style is a little different, but you have to remember, the majority of people in the crowd that he is talking to, arent trials riders.

If he just sat there rambling on about trials moves, its going to be boring for non riders, which is really who its aimed at.

Maybe its just because I know clive well, and have heard him commentate far more than anyone else here, and Im used to his odd sense of humour.

Looks like a good line up, might be worth a look this year. The only additions i would have liked to see would be boon and Danny Smith.

Ali, when you go out to ride, just focus, i did last year in the Hop Idol and found that i didn't really notice the crwod, except for the applause. I only heard the commentator once during the entire thing, so that wasnt too much of a problem.

In terms of the commentator, i would say get Chris Ratcliff up there again, he is a really sound and knowledgeable guy (he was the one commentating at the bike battle i think).