Bike Show Line Up

Team Ashton

In terms of the commentator, i would say get Chris Ratcliff up there again, he is a really sound and knowledgeable guy (he was the one commentating at the bike battle i think).

Adam + Chris where a bloody great combo at the international cycle show. Knew exactly where to go to see what was going on, and knew exactly what to say, and when to say it. They got the crowd going, or tried too :)

Either would be good B)

Chris was commentating along-side Clive Cosling at Bike Battle.

I have found that Clive has a sense of humour you either like or dont. He commentated at a MAD demo once, an took the piss out of us all the way through the show. But that is the way the guy is. He talks to the masses! It would be good to have Chris AND Clive doing ala Bike Battle!

I'd just like to second Chris R. for doing the commentary. Last year there was an issue with dates (was it when he swanned off to India?), but this year it'd be cool if he could make it. His commentary seemed really good in 2003, and seeing as he's a trials rider too he's got some good knowledge of it all.

I think the best part about the last Show I went to (the '03 one) was just the riders jamming. There wasn't much from the U.K. riders apart from Ian Drummond trying to sidehop to pedal up some pallets or something like that when I was watching, but Nelson Reis, Kenny Belaey (I think) and Vincent Hermance were all going a bit nuts on the logs and so on. It's just cool seeing the top riders playing around having fun, seeing as they're going to push themselves then too, but you can also see some of their personality shine through, which is always a good thing.

Either way, sound rider line-up this year. Good luck with it.

Mark.

i think the line up looks very good certainly better than last years, last weekend i got this bikeshow ifno booklet through my door i opened it up and had a quick scan thorughi could see nothing about trials in there no riders mentioned. I know most people dont know as much about it as say normal mtb or dirt but it draws a big crowds they could of at least gave it a mention.

Sounds like a pretty good line up, but like many people have been saying, it would be nice to see Berridge up there putting in some more techy street stylee.

While were on the topic, is this Boon fellow Matt Berridge? I keep seeing people refer to them both, I thought they were two different people :">

Tom

Looks awesome :) Any chance of getting Ryan Leech over too? Would finish it off nicely methinks...

Congrats to Ali C :P Will be cool to see Tunni and Craggle riding against the big boys too...

Cheers for the 'props' Si and Joe :"> ... I'd be up for it, as long as spare pants were provided B)"

Hi,

Me and Horsey have just finalised the invite list for the Bike Show, so i thought you guys would like to see. Positive it is going to be a great show this year, so please make sure you come along and support the Trials arena.

Rider List:

Martyn Ashton

Martin Hawyes

Chris Akrigg

Danny Holroyd

Craig Lee Scott

Ben Slinger

James Hyland

Ben Savage

Vincent Hermance

Benito Ros

Giles Coustoulier

Chris Doney

Cesar Cannas

Neil Tunercliffe

Allistair Clarkson

There it is, sorry if i have spelt any names wrong.

Cheers,

Martyn.

That list sounds great.... but why dont you have some girls riders??

im sure all the lasses that go to the bike show would love to see a female face

i would any ways (Y)

all them riders are soo lucky gettin to ride in such an awsome event :- :rolleyes:

i hope i can go this year

Cheers Nadine..

Edited by crazy_gap girl

Would have liked to have seen Mike Graves, Adam Burns, Kris Leeson, Thomas Remvik Aasen, Ryan Leech and Scott Wilson on that list, but it looks sweet otherwise. Will try and make it.

Rich

Scott Wilson. You must be joking? Right? I don't like is attitude whatsoever. The I'm too good for you so I'm going to push in front of you to ride this section attitude.

Stuck up.

Anyway enough of that little rant. I wouldn't want to see edd tounge ride there. He is useless these days. You mentioned something about a pink seat in porthcawl mart? That alone seemed to me like he has more or less quit trials, or you could call it more focused on his BMX as he his amazing.

I feel sorry for you TRA being sponsored by such a big company in the trials world, yet they can't get you over to britain to promote their products and most importantly for you to show your skills. Hope you cope.

I would have liked to see boon and ryan leech on that list. It would have really spiced things up. I'm sure there will be some last minute changes though. Like people not turning up. Lol.

Hope to see you all there.

Edited by Trials Punk

Scott Wilson. You must be joking? Right? I don't like is attitude whatsoever. The I'm too good for you so I'm going to push in front of you to ride this section attitude.

Eh?Was there any need for that like i didnt think neway,why dont u ride ?,no dent think so,anyway why not give some younger riders a shot? And eddie tongue is hardly useless ?

Lee