Bike Show Line Up

Team Ashton

Would just like to post, to settle some concerns.

The Bike Trials demo arena will be indoors. All interactive stuff, regarding testing of new bikes will be outdoors.

See you all there, and check out for a Trials-shack competition to win 2 tickets + 2 vans tee's soon. (Y)

Hop idol finalist's.........................

John shrewsbury(me)

Andy ponting

Nick manning

Tom chilvers

Martyn loyld

fatmike.

Thats all i can say about it.

Is the other one a secret then? (Y)

Tom needs to sort it out, he is riding the bike show but keeps going out with his BMX making mounds of dirt with a shovel rather than riding trials :-

ok, sorry bout the spelling ang grama, etc, but hay when i was on the spelling,grama and i love literacy forum last nite, they new nothin about trials. so that was kinda off the point.

dangerousdave, yes i have seen the sections, the riders riding them, and rode them myself. at the world champs ,the world cup, the french cup, and will see them in 2 weeks time at an indoor event.

matt, if you cant understand what i wrote, then how can you disagree, www.stikyacommasupyaring.osorrymightlikeit.com

will,aaaalllllrrrrriiiigggghhhht then!

trials punk, i aint riden with your mate's latley, your right! but then every single world event i attended last year there was only 3 or 4 uk rider's and they wernt any of them. what is street trials? trials is a sport, you ride the section, get a score, usually 5 for me but then thats sport ,sumone gotta lose. street, is street, you go out jump off stuff do a tree sixty endo wheely, thats not a trial! mike, i dont have a koxx bike.

blp: bottom lip protruding.

and goin by the reaction my post had ,then its blp's all round.

warning! do not ride with bottom lip hanging down, it may get caught in freewheel!

rob. hehe

ok, sorry bout the spelling ang grama, etc, but hay when i was on the spelling,grama and i love literacy forum last nite, they new nothin about trials. so that was kinda off the point.

dangerousdave, yes i have seen the sections, the riders riding them, and rode them myself. at the world champs ,the world cup, the french cup, and will see them in 2 weeks time at an indoor event.

matt, if you cant understand what i wrote, then how can you disagree, www.stikyacommasupyaring.osorrymightlikeit.com

will,aaaalllllrrrrriiiigggghhhht then!

trials punk, i aint riden with your mate's latley, your right! but then every single world event i attended last year there was only 3 or 4 uk rider's and they wernt any of them. what is street trials? trials is a sport, you ride the section, get a score, usually 5 for me but then thats sport ,sumone gotta lose. street, is street, you go out jump off stuff do a tree sixty endo wheely, thats not a trial! mike, i dont have a koxx bike.

blp: bottom lip protruding.

and goin by the reaction my post had ,then its blp's all round.

warning! do not ride with bottom lip hanging down, it may get caught in freewheel!

rob. hehe

i don't really know what the f**k that was but it sounds like you know everything

my bottom lips hangs down always..but i don't have a freewheel

any advice for me?

mike, i dont have a koxx bike.

i know you don't have a koxx, it just a cheap jibe at koxx's name because its pants! trials generally suffers enough abuse and lack of respect from other aspects of cycling/public and riding round with bloody koxx on our bikes is just stupid (Y)

what is street trials? trials is a sport, you ride the section, get a score, usually 5 for me but then thats sport ,sumone gotta lose. street, is street, you go out jump off stuff do a tree sixty endo wheely, thats not a trial!

street trials is whatever you want it to be! :-

so riding has to be about competion, does it? whatever happened to just riding for fun (whether that be street or natural) and riding for yourself?

ONZABOB

Do you even know what your talking about? I don't think you do. Trials does not have to be a compition. It never started out as a compition. I'm sure when the first nutter thought about getting over a rock, or log on a motorbike he wasn't in a compition.

TRIALS IS ALL ABOUT GETTING OVER AN OBSTICLE USING YOUR BIKE. UNDERSTAND? WEATHER IT BE A ROCK, OR A WALL IT'S TRIALS.

You are an idiot.

ONZABOB

Do you even know what your talking about? I don't think you do. Trials does not have to be a compition. It never started out as a compition. I'm sure when the first nutter thought about getting over a rock, or log on a motorbike he wasn't in a compition.

TRIALS IS ALL ABOUT GETTING OVER AN OBSTICLE USING YOUR BIKE. UNDERSTAND? WEATHER IT BE A ROCK, OR A WALL IT'S TRIALS.

You are an idiot.

Im sure Rob Poyzer does actually know what he's talking about (Y)

I think its rob anyway.

Anywhom.

Whats with all the hostility?

Can you people not hold a discussion without it decending into hate and abuse? A discussion is exactly that, the exchange of thoughts and opinions which then lead to a comprised outcome. If you can't deal with someones opinions, then you dont have the brain power to respond to them. I think all that can be discussed, has been now anyway.

This also was'nt just aimed at one person. Yes, everyone.

One of our sports leading figures, asks for suggestions, and you have to argue about them when people give them.

*sigh*

ok, way i see it, trials= competitoin, a trial of what you can do on your bike against the section,s.

street riding, the same techniques as a trial but riding for fun trying new stuff etc. yes its riding on your trials bike over obsticles, but its not a trial.

im at work and as its febuary nobody is buying bike's, so i have very little to do. so may i thank everyone for your entertaining reply's/post's . kept us laffin for ages, its like fishing. put out a post that doesent agree with what anyone is sayin,[the bait], then, hold on for a bit , then come and see how manny bite's i got.

some people realy do get upety very easy. lol. :-

What, like you got upset when someone was selling Creepy Crawlers brand new for £4 less than you were second hand?

Anyway, "ok, way i see it, trials= competitoin, a trial of what you can do on your bike against the section,s" covers street anyway, it's just that you don't need a team of observers, an audience and loads of tape to mark out what you're going to do? It's the same techniques, same bikes, same riders - same everything. Pure trials on urban stuff is just street trials, although the definition between street trials and street (e.g. front/full sus, stair drops, etc.) is sorta blurring now. Either way, it doesn't matter.

Maybe you should watch that Vincent Hermance "Trial Life" video...

i wasnt upsent bout the tyres i just think its messed up that people devalue a product by selling it too cheap. its not even tartybikes that is to blame, the new suplyer's price is silly cheap. o and they are brand new, still with the tags on and in the box they got deliverd in.

the forum does not amuse me the people on here that life,riding and everything that bit too seriously do!

was gonna put a smiliey at the bottom of this post, but i cant find one with the dummy being spat! hehehehehe.

What, like you got upset when someone was selling Creepy Crawlers brand new for £4 less than you were second hand?

new,un used, not riden, still with the tags on, in the box the postie bought them in,virgin, un cristened, never seen the light of day.

thanx mark you cheer my days up! :-

Martyn Ashton

Martin Hawyes

Chris Akrigg

Danny Holroyd

Craig Lee Scott

Ben Slinger

James Hyland

Ben Savage

Vincent Hermance

Benito Ros

Giles Coustoulier

Chris Doney

Cesar Cannas

Neil Tunercliffe

Allistair Clarkson

The list seems quite decent, it has a mix of what most people want, only hol and akrigg are covering the streety trials stuff, It's a big shame boon isn't going as it looks like he has improved a shed load, It would be good to see him go.

Ali, nice one, He should be good to watch as he doesnt have a brain, so I'd expect some crazy stuff from him.

Craig and Neil, great to hear they are riding, probably most of the trials world would like to see these two, so the organisers brought them in, and I'm sure they won't dissapoint.

The Likes of vinny,ros, gilles, ben and ben and james should be controlled big slow stuff, which will be ace to watch.

I don't understand why Chris Doney is in there, when I see other names in the list and then the other names who where not picked :D I don't get it, he bored the pants off me last year with his manuals :-

I'm sure Mart Ashton will be inavative to watch, he's not world champ, but he will hopefully pull some cool lines, mixing it up a bit.

Phil.

Yeh but will Neill be fixed in time....

Well if he is.. be really gurd to see Craig and Neill there, some top street riders, theyll just WoW the crowd..lolz!

Vincent Hermance will be awesome to see too..

But will Cesar Cannas actually go.. :)

xxxJ<3xxX