New Forks For Me

chocolatefoot

if you want your bike to ride like a harley then get them

they will raise your bar height by like 2 inches. they're almost sus corrected forks :-"

Hey Boona

Its only the stock forks thats really high lol, the mod ones are fine, Ive told V!Z about the problems with the stock ones, and soon the next batch will be sorted(Y)

regards Dan@trials-uk

Hey

If i was correct you snapped the 04 models(Y) not these new ones... :-  :P 

:P

How much are they 05 ones then Dan? and are they any better whats been changed etc? Im intrested in some light disk forks either echo/zoo or these black nice looking ones, but will they last me?

edit... i just realised these are stock forks he wants :">

heres my opinon of mod anyway

i have the new mod forks and i would say it looks/feels similar to the 2003 monty xlite ones... (i havent used onza flys guys) they are slightly heavier then my echo team forks.. due to really thick material used.. they are also lower then the teams. i have used them for hooks and loads of front wheel moves and it seems good... but i guess only time will tell :-

Edited by TheChai

im getting a set of the stock ones on monday. i am going to give them a good going over to see what they can hold up too, hehe.

if anyone is interested in viz stuff add me to msn. i am going to be getting all my stuff on monday and it being holiday time my stuff is going to get a right good ragging. :D :-

How much are they 05 ones then Dan? and are they any better whats been changed etc? Im intrested in some light disk forks either echo/zoo or these black nice looking ones, but will they last me?

Hey

I think they are 90 a piece, they have a ripple design on the legs so that it acts like a shock absorber. These has steel steerer instead of ali, so its stronger again. and also its have a mint cnc'ed out dropouts. :P :D

:P

Hey

These has steel steerer instead of ali, so its stronger again. and also its have a mint cnc'ed out dropouts. :P  :D

:D

Steel steerer/Aluminium legs = SCHEEEEEENAP

Usually due to the fact that the steerer and legs are bonded together :P

This was seen by lots of forks rom onza in the past hense the massive re-design with the aid of Ad and Dave to single piece crown and steerer assemblies.

yea the bonding bit did sound dodgy... but if u think about it monty xlites 2003 had steel steereers as well... and so did my old echo teams... and they both have lasted ages for loads of riders... so i dont really see the bond bit as being massive problem.

yea the bonding bit did sound dodgy... but if u think about it monty xlites 2003 had steel steereers as well... and so did my old echo teams... and they both have lasted ages for loads of riders... so i dont really see the bond bit as being  massive problem.

That very true Mr Chai, but they were both mod forks which are shorter and therefor experience less force.