Who Is Th Eimporter For Rb Levers Now?

Bill

Tried Supercycles?

thats debatable! i phoned super cycles about 6 months ago to see if they had any RB seals, and the told me they have never sold RB levers (despite the fact i bought mine from them at the 2003 bikeshow!! (Y) ) Halfords don't actually sell them, but they can order one if you ask them (they get their RB stuff from NSE) price is £59 (with £30 deposit or ordering)

Supercycles own the trading rights to sell R.B. Designs Products, which is why there was the ruck before. It's the Ergo F1 lever or something like that; it's on their web-page.

www.heatsinkpads.com sell 10-packs of upgrade seals to put in your R.B. when your standard ones die.

Bill still rides?!!!?

INDEED.

I sold the Koxx, which i kind of regret now as all the people who gave up to go to the pub allt he time and see girls ort whatever shit they were doing have now started again :P :turned: I kpet th ebiek for age sinthe hope people would start again so i thought ti was just losing value and sold it to buy more DH stuff. luckily I kept the king wheel so When i build a new bike (which I will, as i suddenly have an urge to ride trials again) it will still be bling bling....

INDEED.

I sold the Koxx, which i kind of regret now as all the people who gave up to go to the pub allt he time and see girls ort whatever shit they were doing have now started again (Y)  :turned:  I kpet th ebiek for age sinthe hope people would start again so i thought ti was just losing value and sold it to buy more DH stuff. luckily I kept the king wheel so When i build a new bike (which I will, as i suddenly have an urge to ride trials again) it will still be bling bling....

Want to buy my onza? :"> :P

I was about to say Bill has sold his norco oh no. Do you still have the 20" koxx or have you sold that aswell. Hows the azonic coming along, got new bars for it yet. Would you be intrested in a ride some time bill. What are you riding now?

Tom

P.S sorry about the double post but it has made me exsited talking to bill again.

Edited by Chris@Onza rider